Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by Yokounda

Original Post

Can't click start "Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant'

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) HTC 10
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't click start "Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant', fix it
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

Can't click start  "Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant', ID: 1002992628479

Message 41 of 317 (1,236 Views)

Re: Can't click start "Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant'

★ Guide

Same problem with me. Stuck on Part 13 because I can't start this event. I'm also on Android, but I'm in Canada.

Message 42 of 317 (1,219 Views)

Re: Can't click start "Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant'

★★★ Novice

I was able to click on it and had my person use some energy on tasks then exited the game for about 20 mins. When I went back to it my person was no longer doing the Harvest Cooking At The Restaurant they were now in a long relationship.... I cant even click on the task to have my person do it.

Message 43 of 317 (1,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sigh... The completionist in me is screaming inside at not being able to progress any further and watching that timer tick away smh...

I'm stuck on Quest 8

Player ID: 1003049606838

Message 44 of 317 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just like the others, going go to the restaurant does not display the Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant. 

the Cafe and Home event, are available At the Restaurant

But the Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant event is not available 

Nor does the quest menu button work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had this problem since 24 hours ago.

Waited to finish all events and then with no events going on for any sims,

Closed the game and reopened it.

Problem persists.

Used my phone settings to Force Stop the game 

Then reopen the game.

Problem persists. 

Restarted my phone.

Problem persists.

It's now been 24 hours and I've lost 24 hours to complete a time sensitive event.

Please fix the bug and give us back the day or days it took waiting to be allowed to progress in the timed event quest.

=========

My player ID is: 1002987023261

Message 45 of 317 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The whole game is a mess I just did “cozy cheers at the cafe” or a least what I thought was the cozy cheers event and went to collect on, it displayed I finished a quick job which my sim doesn’t have that for a job and I wasted all my energies on it and no pie slices to get to 1200. Really think they ought to just give us the reward for all our troubles. Getting ready to step away again. 😒

Message 46 of 317 (1,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here. I finished the event, but it counted as a "long relationship" event instead. Now, it won't even let me access it.

Player ID: 1003499184077

Update: A full day since I completed the event, it finally caught up for me and claimed it finished. It now has a time until it can be completed again.  It seems like it got stuck running in the backend somehow

Message 47 of 317 (1,111 Views)

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

★ Apprentice

Player ID 1003577759827

Multiple issues. 

Message 48 of 317 (1,111 Views)

Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★★★★ Apprentice

The Harvest Fest glitch is getting worse. I just spent sim dollars to begin a quest early. The quest took me to the restaurant, changed from the quest to a hobby practice and ended quickly. This is just bizarre. It kicked me out of the quest. Now, there are TWO quests that will not start no matter what I do.  Please  help. Player ID  1002959238339

Message 49 of 317 (1,105 Views)

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here, I sent an email as well. I am currently stuck on part 13 of 29, With 4 days and 18 hours left in the  “Secret ingredient” event. The option to start the “Harvest cooking at the restaurant” event is available, But when I select “start” nothing happens. When I select the leaf in other locations it still doesn’t give me the option to start the harvest cooking event or to use money or a cupcake to speed up the wait. I hope they get this fixed soon. 

Player ID:1003420925310

Phone: IPhone 8 Plus 

Message 50 of 317 (1,167 Views)