Re: ASOS fashion event on the market square not accessible

by taoris1105

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

I hope they fix it for you....quickly. Make sure you take a screenshot of your player Id and post it here too. Good luck.

Message 11 of 17 (415 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So has anyone found a fix for this bug?
Message 12 of 17 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

I am havind the same problem in 3 places!!! Studio Downtown and Market Square!!!

I am freaking out!!! The event is almost over!!!

Message 13 of 17 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also experienced this issue it said I had to wait 21h 3m to start next event. And now I failed to get model photography heirloom. It also rewarded me with double jacket. Sigh..
Message 14 of 17 (316 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, this is not something we can help with here in the forums. If you are having this issue, please, make sure to contact one of our advisers as explained here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411 Also, please, make sure you select 'Technical support' when selecting the topic of your help request.

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 15 of 17 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_MaiHi,

Unfortunately, when I contacted the support desk they referred me back here and they did not really help me at all. Just asked if I had checked everything, which I did. Now the event has ended and I tried my best to unlock one item that I really really wanted, and even that did not work out in the end because of the time issue mentioned earlier.

Honestly, I am pretty bummed about this as I spend SimCash to make it and still it did not work out.

Also, I do not understand why nobody from support actually looked into the bigger bug I was facing: the ASOS quests not showing up in my quests window and the fashion show event not being accessible.

Even though my expectations are none, it would be very nice if there is a way that you can still help me... Maybe with unlocking just that one item that I really wanted?

I would really appreciate it a lot!

Kind regards,
Saranda
ID: 1003039638060

Message 16 of 17 (288 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

Maybe these screenshots also help in clarifying the issues that I had... 

In the first screenshot, you see that I only had 3 activities and that I miss the fashion show or afterparty event...
In the second screenshot, you can see that I did not see the ASOS quests in my quests window and thus could not do these while I saw that other people did have them.

IMG_4214.PNG

IMG_4213.PNG

Message 17 of 17 (283 Views)