Re: Can't buy swimwear for hot tub event

by psycho579

Original Post

[Event] Can't buy swimwear for hot tub event

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G4
OS Version 6.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003472901473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm in the hot tub event (bubbelbad droomevent in dutch) and i was on step 4, buy a swimmingpool outfit. But i wasn't sure i was buying the right thing so i didnt checkout the shoppingcart. Now when i go back to the shop i can't buy the swimming trousers (boy) or swimming suit (female) and i'm now on step 5: check yourself in the mirror. I dont have the swimming gear so i cant use the mirror to check myself out.
What do you expect to see? swimwear in the shop so i can buy it and wear it to complete step 5.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country The Netherlands
Additional feedback

‌ Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm in the hot tub event (bubbelbad droomevent in dutch) and i was on step 4, buy a swimmingpool outfit. But i wasn't sure i was buying the right thing so i didnt checkout the shoppingcart. Now when i go back to the shop i can't buy the swimming trousers (boy) or swimming suit (female) and i'm now on step 5: check yourself in the mirror. I dont have the swimming gear so i cant use the mirror to check myself out. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I have the exact same problem on an iPhone 6. I backed out of the sale because I wasn’t sure that I had the correct item.

The quest moved to the next step, regardless. Now, on step 5, it is impossible to move forward as the swimsuit is not available for either Sim in my household.

Update:

The error seemed to correct itself. Apparently, my Sim was wearing the swimwear under his clothes, although, I never completed the purchase. When I tried to admire the suit in the mirror, there was no option.

However, I bought a goody bag with the duck bucks and was dead lucky (?) to win the hot tub on the first try. When I used the tub, the sim changed into the swimsuit. After that, the option to admire the suit showed up in the mirror.
Message 2 of 8 (1,292 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately I didn't get the hot tub on the first try so i can't test that. I went to 2 parties to check for a hot tub, but no luck. Will keep trying that. When i take my pants off in the shop it gets replaced by standard black shorts. 

Message 3 of 8 (1,239 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't buy swimwear for hot tub event

★★★ Newbie

Same over here. Been working with the phone support for a bit on it. I will update if it gets anywhere.

Message 4 of 8 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I guess that means the solution is to luck out and get a pool!

Message 5 of 8 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So after talking to 4 different people today on the phone about the issue for a total of 1 hour this morning and an hour just now. They have no idea whats going on and will just waste your time. Good luck on finding a pool everyone.

Message 6 of 8 (1,182 Views)

★ Novice

I received swimwear from a goody bag and I put it on. Then I could check myself in the mirror and now i'm in the next step. The difference might also be that I checked myself in the mirror in my own home instead of the fashion store. When i checked myself out i was wearing the black & white shorts instead of the ones that i got from the goody bag. So maybe you should check if you can check yourself out at home psycho579. Let me know if it works.

Message 7 of 8 (1,176 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't buy swimwear for hot tub event

★★★ Newbie

I can!'t buy swimwear .Is it only one time for buy ?.Please help!Devil

Message 8 of 8 (1,090 Views)