[Event] Cafe Caroling changes to a different event

by han78540

Original Post

[Event] Cafe Caroling changes to a different event

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xs
OS Version 12.1.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003006629316
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I had putted my simmer to do the "cafe caroling" event and when I came my my simmer was doing a long friendship instead of the of the cafe caroling event. Now I can't find the event and I have to complete it in order to get to part 9 in Welcoming Winterfest. Now I can't start a new cafe caroling event.. I also had this problem with the last event!
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

I had putted my simmer to do the "cafe caroling" event and when I came my my simmer was doing a long friendship instead of the of the cafe caroling event. Now I can't find the event and I have to complete it in order to get to part 9 in Welcoming Winterfest. Now I can't start a new cafe caroling event..

I also had this problem with the last event!

Message 3 of 6 (891 Views)

Winterfest sims can't complete tasks

★★★ Novice

So one of my Sims is completing the cafe event and another is in a friend event. Every time I click on a task for the sim in the friend event, I tf swaps to the sim in the cafe.

Message 1 of 6 (919 Views)

Re: Winterfest sims can't complete tasks

Champion (Retired)

@Simmer1216 I’m doing the cafe event as we speak. Try to move you sim to your home after call a friend and try to do the other event and if it doesn’t appear on you screen, click on friendly tab and the event will appear 

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 6 (908 Views)

It sounds like this might be related to: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Workaround-Event-randomly-changes-after-closing-the-app/td-p/7...

Try force closing the game when none of your Sims are in an event and start the game again, if events pop up that are finished accept and force close again until it stops giving you events to finish.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (858 Views)

Re: [Open] Cafe Caroling changes to a different event

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've had this issue for 4-5 days now.  Been dealing with tech support and they can't fix so they have finally referred me here saying it's a bug and nothing they can do. I've re-installed app, closed app, restarted phone.  I've tried these when none of my sims had open tasks.  Still nothing.  Grrrrr

Message 5 of 6 (754 Views)

★★ Novice
This worked for me. Thanks!
Message 6 of 6 (734 Views)