Event Bug

by FallOutGirrrl

Original Post

Event Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 5th Generation
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003859776054
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ll send all three of my sims to separate events and sometimes I’ll check back on them an hour or two later and two of them will no longer be in any events??? It's really frustrating, and it’s making it impossible to finish limited-time events like getting the surgeon career...
What do you expect to see? Some sort of compensation for lost time like extra time or something
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany, but also happens back home in Canada
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 5th generation
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003859776054
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ll send all three of my sims to separate events and sometimes I’ll check back on them an hour or two later and two of them will no longer be in any events??? It's really frustrating, and it’s making it impossible to finish limited-time events like getting the surgeon career...
What do you expect to see? I’d like to receive extra time on the limited time events to make up for the lost time if the bug cannot be fixed
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany but also happens back home in Canada
Additional feedback

I’ll send all three of my sims to separate events and sometimes I’ll check back on them an hour or two later and two of them will no longer be in any events??? It's really frustrating, and it’s making it impossible to finish limited-time events like getting the surgeon career...

Message 1 of 3 (641 Views)

Re: Event Bug

EA Live QV Team

Sorry to hear this happens in your game @FallOutGirrrl. Do you remember the date and (rough) time this last happened in your game? And do you play on multiple devices?

Message 2 of 3 (619 Views)

Re: Event Bug

★★★ Newbie

It happens about once every 2 days and I only play it on my iPad 

Message 3 of 3 (594 Views)