Re: Anniversary Quest High Energy Action Bubbles

by SalixCat

Original Post

[Event] Anniversary Quest High Energy Action Bubbles

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XS
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Hit the Club event and tap on an action bubble above another person in the club
What do you expect to see? Action bubbles taking maximum of 3 energy, or the 5 energy action one not taking a minute to complete
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XS
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Hit the Club event and tap on an action bubble above another person in the club
What do you expect to see? Action bubbles taking maximum of 3 energy, or the 5 energy action one not taking a minute to complete
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA
Additional feedback

OS Version 12.1.4
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have not tried Homebase Bash myself but I have seen screenshots from fellow players who have this same issue in the Homebase Bash event, as well as an action bubble that costs 10 energy and gives 100 stars but only takes 5 minutes.

IMG_1254 copy.jpg

This is from my Sim in the Hit the Club event.

Edit: I started the Homebase Bash event and don't have the 10 energy issue but have the same 5 energy issue

IMG_1262.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (1,210 Views)

I can't reproduce this one. Could you ask your fellow player if their Sim is in the DJ career? Or that something else might influence it?

5.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (1,206 Views)

★ Guide

The club screenshot is mine, it's with a 3 star good upbringing & 3 star ambitious sim that is in a different career. I haven't tried the home one yet since my sims are in other events.

Message 3 of 6 (1,203 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

I have now tried Hit the club, Treat yourself and Homebase Bash. My Sims have good upbringing. I can't reproduce the 5 energy:50 stars:1 minute action, @theresebelivets 

I get instead a 10:100 action that also lasts 1 minute. I like this one, less tapping on a screen, but definitely 1 minute is too long.

None of these actions should require a whole minute to complete. Risky actions are the ones that give the highest number of stars and last only 10 seconds.

Hit the club.jpg

club energy.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 6 (1,171 Views)

Re: [To test] Anniversary Quest High Energy Action Bubbles

★ Guide

So the event is over but they never bothered fixing this one. It was super fun having to constantly dodge them. Hopefully they’ll make the fix for the next event...

Message 5 of 6 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Pro

Not going to lie, but I actually liked the whole minute for ten energy because it actually lowered my time better in talking to each person individually. If I'm not mistaken it took 20 minutes off the clock (maybe more I wasn't paying attention). If you went to talk to that many people it would take longer because of the animation.

Message 6 of 6 (995 Views)