Re: ASOS Event and Fashion Gems

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Event] ASOS Event and Fashion Gems

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone X
OS Version IOS 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003218133914
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm unsure if this is a bug but as part of the ASOS events, you need to acquire fashion gems to unlock the Photography Career. Every day i log in and iv'e earned fashion gems but they aren't adding to the meter. Its very annoying as I don't want to miss out on unlocking the new Story Chapters and Careers.
What do you expect to see? So as part of the ASOS events, you need to acquire fashion gems to unlock the Photography Career. Every day i log in and iv'e earned fashion gems but they aren't adding to the meter. Its very annoying as I don't want to miss out on unlocking the new Story Chapters and Careers.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback Have tried all troubleshooting methods

I'm unsure if this is a bug but as part of the ASOS events, you need to acquire fashion gems to unlock the Photography Career. Every day i log in and iv'e earned fashion gems but they aren't adding to the meter. Its very annoying as I don't want to miss out on unlocking the new Story Chapters and Careers.

So as part of the ASOS events, you need to acquire fashion gems to unlock the Photography Career. Every day i log in and iv'e earned fashion gems but they aren't adding to the meter. Its very annoying as I don't want to miss out on unlocking the new Story Chapters and Careers.

Message 1 of 8 (879 Views)
Highlighted

You need to buy the rewards for the meter to fill

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (856 Views)

★ Guide
I've done that and it hasn't moved. As you can see it appears as 0.
Message 3 of 8 (850 Views)

Added to the list of bugs. Could you share a screenshot of the purchased items list?

Also, try contacting EA, maybe they can fix it for you.
You can do that through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 8 (844 Views)

Re: [Open] ASOS Event and Fashion Gems

★★★★ Novice

Hi. I'm not sure you understand how the event works.

You wrote "you need to acquire fashion gems to unlock the Photography Career."

No, you don't. You need to acquire the blue "a" tokens, and that screenshot shows you had 353, which was quite a lot for Monday. After you acquire them, you must spend them for them to count.

For further information, tap the "?" next to the Rewards tab.

Message 5 of 8 (661 Views)

★ Guide
Yea I didn't word it properly,I'm aware.
I know how it works, I've bought items and the bar just doesn't move, it still says 0. I've bought 5 items and nothing...
At the time of posting this i had only bought 2 items
Message 6 of 8 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've been having issues with fashion gems also I think I just confused myself a little at the time also and then couldn't word it right. Every time I'm supposed to get fashion gems i never actually receive them. It pops up saying how many i earned but never adds to them. Sorry for sounding so confused! I'm just frustrated with the game lol. Have had so many issues...

Message 7 of 8 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, the app is a big pile of bugs. I just had all my timers jump up 5-10 hours. I quit the app, restarted it, and thankfully, they all went back to normal.

Well, good luck. 3,000 is a lot of tokens.

Message 8 of 8 (606 Views)