Eternal loading screen after match

by Yana3211

Original Post

Eternal loading screen after match

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Y@na3211
Which mode has this happened in? The Journey (Story Mode)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After first leg of champions league semi final against PSG when playing as Danny Williams.
What happens when the bug occurs? After match has ended and you choose to advance to post match summaries the loading screen shows up and never stops loading.
What should be happening instead? Progression of game, as it is now it is a game breaking bug as you can't finish the storyline.

I have nothing to offer as the capture screen function doesn't seem to work and also would be silly to just show a picture of a loading screen.

Message 1 of 4 (1,333 Views)

Re: Eternal loading screen after match

★ Novice

This happened to me too except I was playing the EA access trial version and after playing a squad battles match, it wouldn't stop loading back to the main fit menu. After closing the game, it can't load into the starting screen.

Message 2 of 4 (1,315 Views)

Betreff: Eternal loading screen after match

★★★ Newbie

Got the same Problem, too: https://youtu.be/IZD8hiBQDEE?t=8

Message 3 of 4 (1,229 Views)

Betreff: Eternal loading screen after match

★ Novice

any solution? Having the exact same problem.  Using ultra wide monitor and free trial (origin basic) on PC.

I'm able to play regular matches but it gets stuck in journey.  I am only on first Tokyo tournament too.

Message 4 of 4 (1,185 Views)