by solstingr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ErrorCode 106.0 crashing a LOT

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lenovo Chromebook Duet
OS Version 87.0.4280.152 (Official Version)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 275-889-889
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Like I saw many people describe, I get a crash in the most terrible of times (GAC, TW, TB, doing my dailies on absolutely every game area). I get the ErrorCode 106.0. I have not seen a good enough reason to do a total refresh and/or uninstall/reinstall, as it still seems to be happening still to many players describing my exact problem. I've been very frustrated for 1-2 months while this has occurred, paying money to farm up my teams only to "crash" at the exact time I'm putting my purchases into play. P.S. I ALWAYS have a very fast connection, and use swgoh solo (no other programs running, no auto updates, etc.) I do have Google Play Store connected, and I saw a post about there could be issues with that, but that was over 9 months ago!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know...Try on identical device?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 10.50.59.png
Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ErrorCode 106.0 crashing a LOT

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello there,

Error code 106 is usually received when an asset download could not be completed due to a bad network connection. Can you please make sure nothing is interfering with your WiFi and mobile connection? That should resolve the issue for you.

Failing that, could you please do a fresh install of the game, leaving it on the main Cantina screen for a few minutes to ensure assets have downloaded.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello there,

Error code 106 is usually received when an asset download could not be completed due to a bad network connection. Can you please make sure nothing is interfering with your WiFi and mobile connection? That should resolve the issue for you.

Failing that, could you please do a fresh install of the game, leaving it on the main Cantina screen for a few minutes to ensure assets have downloaded.

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide It's not a connection problem. Troubleshooting guides do not help either.
Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)