by FRANPR0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error personal tickets on guild activities

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lenovo Phab 2 Pro but also happens with the BlueStacks android N emulator
OS Version Android M
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the guild activities I never add the personal level of tickets generated as it should, for example in the daily challenges or galactic war I do the 20 challenges and the 36 galactic nodes and I do not reach 600 over 600. I am the first officer of my guild "los gonorreas Colombia", my nickname is "El Buda Nichiren"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know, it only happens to me in the guild!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Colombia

In the guild activities I never add the personal level of tickets generated as it should, for example in the daily challenges or galactic war I do the 20 challenges and the 36 galactic nodes and I do not reach 600 over 600. I am the first officer of my guild "los gonorreas Colombia", my nickname is "El Buda Nichiren"

guerra galactica 254 con los 20 nodos.jpeg
GuerrasGalacticas.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error personal tickets on guild activities

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

This is working as intended. The Personal ticket contribution is for normal and Cantina energy spent in battles. The Guild Activities contribution are tracked in the right hand tab.

Hope this helps clarify the confusion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

This is working as intended. The Personal ticket contribution is for normal and Cantina energy spent in battles. The Guild Activities contribution are tracked in the right hand tab.

Hope this helps clarify the confusion.
Message 2 of 5 (330 Views)

★ Novice
but other members of the guild get those 600 tickets before even achieving the first places in the daily activity of guild. They are even ranked below me. . How is this?
Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
What support have told you is correct. Allow me to try and make it a little clearer for you:

There is a difference between guild activities and tickets. The table on the right represents contribution to the current guild activity, in this case Galactic War nodes. That is the only thing it tracks and is used to determine the rewards everyone gets at the end.

Tickets (the 600/600 thing) are completely unrelated. You earn tickets by spending energy on battles in cantina battles, and light side and dark side nodes. These are the only place tickets are generated.

Others in your guild have spent more energy on battles than you, which is why they have 600/600, and you have 408/600.

Also, try not to show your player ID in screenshots. Keep your account safe. Ally codes are OK, but try not to share your player ID.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

★ Novice

I've finally seen the light about it! Now, I already know kung fu! Thank you very much both for the clarification and the prompt response.

Message 5 of 5 (211 Views)