Re: Error on Win - No win counted

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Error on Win - No win counted

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 6th Gen
OS Version 12.1
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug As soon as the second nuke hits for a win I get a connection error and miss out on the credit. It happens about 90% of the time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I’ve been loving this game but it’s becomming frustrating as every time I get a win an error occurs. It happens the second that the winning nuke hits the opponent. I get no credit for the match and I am returned to the main screen. 

Message 1 of 5 (548 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CorporateV and sorry to hear that.

Your PersonaID would have been useful to look into this for you. If you can provide me with it (Settings -> About) that'd be nice.

Is this happening after every match? Can you switch from WiFi to cellular on your iPad to see if that resolves the connection issue?

Message 2 of 5 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply! 

I've attached the uncensored screenshot if you want to check my Player ID. 

Also, I'm yet to have the issue on cellular but I get the issue consistently on wifi.. Are there ports I can open for the game? I'm unsure what would be causing it. 

Message 3 of 5 (483 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CorporateV and thank you for your reply and the PersonaID, much appreciated.

The problem with WiFi connections is, that it is much more vulnerable to interference from other WiFi's, can easier lose data due to other devices making requests, etc.

There are no ports you can open for now.

My recommendation if you want to stick to WiFi would be to make sure that there are no other devices connected, switch to 5GHz instead of using a 2,4 GHz connection and stay as close to the access point as possible.

Message 4 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem i played 10 matches and 4 losses were wins. 3 games was played in event  mode and one ranked. 

Message 5 of 5 (449 Views)