Error loading assets = GAC lost

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG V50
OS Version10.0
Ally Code: 547-314-624
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug: With a bit more heavy animated battles in GAC client crashes and one attempt gets lost
Steps: Jut try to run a GAC battle with Geonossians vs ROLO lead team including Lando - after first 2 AOE from rebels and several geonossian counters client crashes and attempt is lost. And I got this issue for 3'd time...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region EUROPE

Message 1 of 5 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error loading assets = GAC lost

Hero (Retired)

Hey @TwoLooper,

to prevent this from happening again you have to ensure the game is able to download all assets correctly.

Therefore please do the following:

1. delete the game

2. check your WiFi (if everything is working fine)

3. reinstall the game

4. leave the game open untouched on the main cantina screen for about half an hour so that the game can downloads all assets correctly.

That should resolve the problem.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @TwoLooper,

to prevent this from happening again you have to ensure the game is able to download all assets correctly.

Therefore please do the following:

1. delete the game

2. check your WiFi (if everything is working fine)

3. reinstall the game

4. leave the game open untouched on the main cantina screen for about half an hour so that the game can downloads all assets correctly.

That should resolve the problem.

Regards.

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry @CEO_Rago but I can not accept this solution. I have reinstalled game 8 days ago and had 2 GAC rounds and tried my GEO team 4 times vs similar rebel opposing squads - 2 times there were no issues and 2 times game crashed last issue was today when it crashed directly to my main screen and this is only in Grand Arena. I will reinstall game again, but I doubt it will fix the issue and crashes in GAC. 

Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @TwoLooper,

I know this is not the answer you were hoping for, especially since this technical issue cost you some GAC battles. But that’s the only way to prevent it from happening again.

If you are still encountering this issue you can always respond to that post or create a new one and the QA Team can have a look into your account to see if there are any other reasons that may be the cause of this issue (please also include a picture showing the error code you are receiving).

Regards.

Message 4 of 5 (301 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks @CEO_Rago for coming back! I have re-installed the whole game again and definitely will come back if the issue appears again, especially with the same pattern as last time - just force closing the whole app. Losing a GAC is not a big issue - I just want to help as much as I can with ironing out this bug as it really spoils brand arena experience.

Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)