Re: Error loading Pilot Data

by iGameHDR

Original Post

Re: Multiple Server Issues and more

★★★ Apprentice
Anthem is amazing game the glitches that you may have experienced were not that dramatic oh well you won't be missed
Message 51 of 81 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is STILL happening even after 1.0.4.00 for me.  It seems others are experiencing it too.  I see dead missions AND players dropping during missions every 2 or 3 games, something goes wrong, could be me could be them.  Nothing seems to have changed with this problem.

X1X

Message 52 of 81 (2,094 Views)

Re: Permanent crashes after launching any mission

★ Guide

Pilot data errors are worse since last update. Have had 6 of them today 

Message 53 of 81 (2,079 Views)

Re: "Error Retrieving Pilot Data" - Unable to load into Freeplay - PC

★ Guide

Happened 8 times today so far. You spawn in same javelin, but different colors and weapons, obviously someone else's, and in this case, I'm missing my head... 

Message 54 of 81 (2,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems you can tell when this error is going to occur during a contract as you'll have the javelin you equipped, but it'll be back in its original default color. I can predict it everytime when my javelin launches into a mission with the default color and not my own customization.

Message 55 of 81 (2,022 Views)

★ Apprentice

At least on PS4 Anthem won`t save any profile or pilot data on your hd until you leave the game by going to options and quit. I assume that autosave is either not there or it is totally bugged. I mean if you log in and the game is going to load up your pilot data which probably is not the same as on their servers it`s causing most likely those errors.

I did not have that much errors while quitting over options but this game is getting frustrating at some point so you just close it or leave it without going the usual way.

Message 56 of 81 (2,013 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Rohadtul elegem van abból hogy én is belépek a játékba és egymás után 6x lép ki a játék ... 
Xbox one x

Message 57 of 81 (1,990 Views)

★ Novice
Mee too, again and again
Message 58 of 81 (1,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is occuring very frequently.... i've tried 3 times to do a legendary contract in the past half hour and part way in, or just loading in, "error loading pilot data".    starts me back in tarsis, all consumables used up and effectively won't let me do the contract.  This has happened to me in free play, and twice in a stronghold in the last two days besides the contract issues.  I'm thinking this pilot data error may also relate to the fact that at GM2 or GM1 i'm getting 50% rare 50% epic loot, (chests dropping 4 of 5 items as rare with one epic in GM2 heart of rage) No legendaries since patch before last and now almost not getting any masterwork besides the one "guaranteed' from the mission.  (luck is between 80 and 100+)   

Message 59 of 81 (1,954 Views)

★ Novice

Again and againDevil

Message 60 of 81 (1,935 Views)