Re: Error loading Pilot Data

by mrshade2

Original Post

Re: Dc after second chest at heart of rage(2 legendary items collected prior to

★★ Apprentice

Let's hope they will solve with server update on 19th.

Message 41 of 81 (1,466 Views)

★★ Novice

This error is killing me. Happens every time I load the game.  I have been very patient with the game and was really looking forward to Anthem, but the error is making it almost 100% unplayable for me.  These issues should have been caught before release.  Charging customers for a "new" product and fixing it on the fly is unacceptable.  QA should have caught the issues and the beta should have have been an example, because some of the same issue are happening. Get it together EA/Bioware!

Anthem | Microsoft XBOX One | Occurs on 90% of missions, contracts, strongholds |
I first takes forever to load the mission then when it does, my javelin is either headless, the wrong color, can't fly (just hovers when I attempt to fly), weapons don't show, then within 10 secs I am booted back to a loading screen, then to the News screen, with "Error Loading Pilot Data". When everything seems OK with the mission, the same thing happens.  I can get into a game 1 of 10 tries. 

Message 42 of 81 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve found this to be more prevalent in the daytime hours, especially after 7AM CST.  It’s happening to all platforms and in all modes but seems a bit worse in anything involving  quickplay. 

To those who are losing items:

I personally don’t think I’ve ever lost any items.  They are for sure not there initially, but I’ve noticed extra items, after having a successful expedition or after completely restarting my box after being dropped.  I don’t believe it’s the restart, but the time that passes to do so, or the time elapsed during the next expedition that allows the server to say, “ok here’s the one that disconnected, send the previously acquired Items”.  You guys may be getting these things and it NOT telling you you’ve gotten them.  Since a lot of us are grinding the hell out of this game the additional items may go unnoticed.  Then again I may have lost items too and don’t realize it.  Sometimes I feel there are so many bugs they should rename it The Temple of Scar: GM3 Edition, but I so enjoy the game.

Anthem has to talk to the sever for EVERYTHING it seems.  So when your waiting and getting dropped and trying to get back in, I don’t think it’s “Loading” on our end I would tend more to think of it as ‘preparing game’ on the server end.  At one time I thought it might be bandwidth, but my games haven’t had and ‘consistent’ lag.  I’m leaning toward software, in particular the matchmaking and player environment as it pertains to what’s going on within the mission.  I am having similar drops in freeplay AND also arrive in areas where no one has been, yet it appears an event or mission had just been completed.  .. Kinda like being in the Matrix.  Lol

The game is for sure a grinder but when you spend the majority of the time trying to grind and not actually grinding it múltiples the frustration.

I think this was an unfinished game released to beat the división 2 to market. I think it was done deliberately by EA.  Unfortunately, BioWare is stuck in the middle and both the consumers and BioWare are paying the price for unethical business practices by EA.

Message 43 of 81 (1,459 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Same with me. I`m using a xbox one here on Brazil

15/03, 9:03am. I was on a stronghold and I got this error.

Message 44 of 81 (1,448 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. Used to happen once in a while, today this is happening every mission. Teamed up with my son; he doesn't get the error, but I do. Then he ends his expedition and we have to re-team. This is getting old, fast.

I'm on PC.

One telling feature is that if I load into an expedition and my armor doesn't look right (or I'm missing my head), then I know that I'll be booted out in 30 seconds or so.
Message 45 of 81 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
True, that’s is a tell tale sign
Message 46 of 81 (1,445 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Happy, try partnering with 3 instead of one. Sometimes I’m getting better results... let me know if it helps amy or not.
Message 47 of 81 (1,444 Views)

Re: Multiple Server Issues and more

★★★ Newbie

Same. I really want to like the game but with all these connection problems its making it hard 

Message 48 of 81 (1,397 Views)

Re: Multiple Server Issues and more

★★ Apprentice

Was very sad to me to print Amazon refound sheets I was loving this game but is unplayable for this error. Hope the best to this game, but for me first and last time to buy at day one.

Message 49 of 81 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just hit me again, in patch 1.0.4.  Frown

Message 50 of 81 (1,362 Views)