Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

by vektork

Original Post

Dc after second chest at heart of rage(2 legendary items collected prior to dc)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Heart of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Second chest location, after opening second chest
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.3.2019 22:15h germany
Summarize your bug After opening second chest at heart of rage legendary droped and just after picking it up I got dc-ed... 2 times was the same case... And after loging in again no message about feats achieved and no legendarys in forge or vault
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loot legendary at second chest and see if you get dc-ed
What happens when the bug occurs? I get disconnected with message error retrieving pilot data, pls restart anthem and second time was server shut down
What should be happening instead? I should get my legendary items and be able to finish stronghold

I want my legendary items

Message 31 of 81 (2,205 Views)

Error Retriving PIlot Data many times in sequence.

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Ti Gigabyte Windforce
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region South America
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Purple Contracts
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After Enter in Mission.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.03.19 22:25
Summarize your bug Time Zone: GMT - 3 Right after you finish loading the mission. Javelin appears in the wrong color and the game drops and raises the message: Error loading Pilot Data.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Bug happens as soon as the mission loads the game drops and presents the message. I did several tests of speed and timing and everything is normal. I tried rebooting the pc and the internet modem. But the bug continues to occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? O Jogo cai e reinicia e aparece a mensagem: Erro ao carregar os dados do piloto.
What should be happening instead? Você quis dizer: A missão iniciar e conseguir faze-lo normalmente. 49/5000 The mission to start and to do it normally.

I'm trying to play and constantly when starting a mission the javelin comes with the wrong color and the game falls down.
Introducing the message: Error loading Pilot Data.
Of ten attempts only one managed to play normally.
I enjoyed the game but it is very iritante this situation.
I expect a solution to that.

Message 32 of 81 (2,219 Views)

Error Loading Pilot Data

★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GTX1080 (Gigabyte Premium) 8GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Australia
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Happened in: - All three Legendary Contracts; - Tyrant Mine; - Heart of Rage.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. ~1 minute into the game, consistently.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Most recently: ~13:50 14/03/2019 (Sydney, Australia time)
Summarize your bug One member of the party (this time me), got dropped from the game. Last night it was someone else, though it seems to be randomly selected. The error is always "Error loading Pilot data. Please try again.". Those still in the game *always* report someone *immediately* joining over the top, suggesting a matchmaking failure causing an instant replacement of the person (perhaps an overbooked game?).
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Queue into games with 1-3 people; 2. Enter a game; 3. ~30-90 seconds into the match one of you *may* drop; 4a) The other (remaining) member of the squad/team will see others clobbering it. 4b) Any sigils in use are wasted. For development purposes perhaps restrict your environment to a single instance, get 2+3+3 trying to join, and attempt a matchmake.
What happens when the bug occurs? Returned to the messages/post-login screen with the error "Error Loading Pilot Data. Please try again."
What should be happening instead? The game should continue to be playable.

The error is starting to look like some kind of matchmaking clobbering taking place.  It doesn't seem to happen with a premade group of four.

Message 33 of 81 (2,210 Views)

Re: Error Retriving PIlot Data many times in sequence.

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve had the same problem, but in ps4 land, although infrequently and on return to tarsis.

Message 34 of 81 (2,200 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've had it happen to me (on PC) while roaming alone in freeplay. Missed out on opening a world event treasure because of it. Hasn't happened until 1.03.

Message 35 of 81 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hopefully these issues will be resolved and we all will be able to play the games smoothly workout any further issues
Message 36 of 81 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've noticed and quite some time I haven't had that problem so they are working on it we just have to be patient
Message 37 of 81 (2,133 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Luky you, for me is even worse in this last days Frown

Message 38 of 81 (2,119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm consistently getting this problem on missions. I'm wasting resources on sigils I don't get to use period.

Message 39 of 81 (2,101 Views)

Re: Dc after second chest at heart of rage(2 legendary items collected prior to

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me to. It makes the game not playable bc ur constantly getting booted with errors. My game was fine 2days ago!

Message 40 of 81 (2,092 Views)