Re: Error Retrieving Live Server Data after patch 1.03

by NetNomad

Original Post

Re: Error loading Pilot Data

★★★ Apprentice
But I have noticed they have fix that issue so that when you load back into the game your loot does come back when you come back from a new Mission or return for free play
Message 11 of 81 (1,948 Views)

Getting a pilot error retrieval message when loading game

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main title screen upon loading the game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/08/2019 4:30pm eastern
Summarize your bug Got an error regarding that the system can not retrieve my pilot data on the main title screen upon opening an loading the game on the ps4. This is not the 1st time I have gotten this message I will like to state I ha e received this message at least 3 times since opening an the playing the game form the release date.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn the game on using a ps4.
What happens when the bug occurs? Getting a pilot error message.
What should be happening instead? Games should successfully load.

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main title screen upon loading the game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/08/2019 4:30pm eastern
Summarize your bug Got an error regarding that the system can not retrieve my pilot data on the main title screen upon opening an loading the game on the ps4. This is not the 1st time I have gotten this message I will like to state I ha e received this message at least 3 times since opening an the playing the game form the release date.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn the game on using a ps4.
What happens when the bug occurs? Getting a pilot error message.
What should be happening instead? Games should successfully load.

Please see attachments for error message received while playing the game yesterday.

Message 12 of 81 (1,710 Views)

Error Retrieving Live Server Data after patch 1.03

★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GM
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When first loading in the game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/9/2019
Summarize your bug I get "Error Retrieving Live Server data" when trying to log in then get booted to the Main menu. Sometimes it lets me in only to start the Tutorial mission again. When Tarsis loads I'm level 1 but have all my javelins. When I check the forge I can see my items but not salvage them. I also noticed I get a different list of items depending on which forge I go to.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Crash to the main menu
What should be happening instead? Tarsis should load.

So the only thing the patch did for me was to change from "Error loading pilot data" to now "Error Retrieving Live Server data".   That's progress! /s

Message 13 of 81 (1,737 Views)

Fortress of Dawn mission crash

★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1070Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Fortress of Dawn
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After completing the three trials
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.03.19 10:30 estrn
Summarize your bug The game cuts out during the scene where you finally get to the general's javelin. It says error loading pilot data.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through the mission
What happens when the bug occurs? The game cuts out during the scene where you finally get to the general's javelin. It says error loading pilot data. And brings me back to inside the fort where I have to start the mission all over again.
What should be happening instead? The mission should progress

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1070Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The Fortress of Dawn
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After going through the three trials
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.03.19 10:30 estern
Summarize your bug The game cuts out during the scene where you finally get to the general's javelin. It says error loading pilot data.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the mission
What happens when the bug occurs? The game cuts out during the scene where you finally get to the general's javelin. It says error loading pilot data. And brings me back to inside the fort where I have to start the mission all over again.
What should be happening instead? The mission should not be crashing.

Message 14 of 81 (1,693 Views)

Re: Error Retrieving Live Server Data after patch 1.03

★★★ Novice

I also get error code 0x594125e8abe7a49-0 when it crashes.

Message 15 of 81 (1,723 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This has happened to me 3 times today... Never happened before.  Typical outcome when Idiots try to be Programmers...  The fix something and break something else.

Message 16 of 81 (1,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. The game is constantly closing down to main menu or reloads into Fort Tarsis giving the "pilot data" error. At this point I see no real reason to keep on playing the game as it's a complete waste of time. Even considering at this point to cancel my sub for Origin as I don't see the point in paying for not being able to play.

Too bad really, I had such high hopes for this game Frown

Message 17 of 81 (1,899 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this happen to me in the middle of a Mission...!?!  Like all of a sudden the servers don't know WTF is going on.

Message 18 of 81 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this happen several times today since the new patch.  It doesn't matter which javelin i use.  I spawn in and the javelin I have is the right class but isn't mine.  Different colors and equipment.  Shortly after spawning in I will get kicked back out to the fort with the Error loading Pilot Data message.

Message 19 of 81 (1,857 Views)

Permanent crashes after launching any mission

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia 1050ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Please select your region Europe
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Fortress of Scars
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Absolutely all missions. Fortresses, free play, contracts.Error retrieving Pilot data.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.03.2019 19.00 MSK, 03.10.2019 17.00 MSK
Summarize your bug After the first patch of the first day, constant sorties began after the start of any mission, most often the Fortress of Scars and the Queen's Mine. Prior to this, the first week of early access by subscription, there were no bugs, crashes and general failures of the game, it all started after the patch. After loading, if I see that the color of the armor has been reset, then after a few seconds a crash will occur. Changing javelin, changing armor and its coloring does not help.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game is not on the local network BioWar.
What happens when the bug occurs? After the start of the mission and its load throws out of the mission in Tarsis. After that, you have to either close through Alt + F4 so that you can return to the mission and continue to play with friends, but sometimes during this load another player after which the company has to leave the mission and restart it again. Either wait for loading in Tarsis, leave the squad, wait for an invitation and then boot, I use this option on contracts when the lobby can be closed.
What should be happening instead? Must run any mission without departures to the main menu or Tarsis.

At the same time ports are thrown on the router, there are no problems with games like EA or others on the network. It is this problem that bothers me. After the March 9 patch, the game began to work even worse.

Message 20 of 81 (1,684 Views)