Error loading Pilot Data

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. During the mission I was in some random jablon not mine
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3-4-19
Summarize your bug Eastern Time Zone
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know it's happening now
What happens when the bug occurs? I was in someone else Javelin not my own
What should be happening instead? I should be in my own javelin

I keep getting a error message telling me it cannot recover pilate data not able to connect to server these issues are getting very frustrating

Message 1 of 81 (7,902 Views)

Multiple Server Issues and more

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2x Nvidia GTX 1080 (SLI)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All of the above.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Usually at the start (during the loading) and at the end of an expedition (Right before or during Score board) and randomly in the middle of expeditions.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since the release
Summarize your bug Complete disconnection of the server during gameplay, Error retrieving Pilot Data, Unable to connect to server, Connection Error (while salvaging and/or in the forge), Game restart to the bioware screen while "trying" to connect to server (sometimes it will do a loop 2 or 3 times before connecting), Friend list sometimes do not load correctly (have a friend that do not play anthem and has a 465 Colossus???), Randomly lose sound (have to restart the game) Stat (Gear) weapon % dmg as well as Elemental Rage buff not applying to weapon effects (Thunderbolt of Yvenia)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe look at stabilizing the servers. And NO it's not an issue on my side! Sound bug is totally random. Test Thunderbolt of Yvenia with and without Elemental Rage/ Weapon % dmg
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to struggle in menus (NOT OPTIMIZED FOR PC) and (A LOT OF) loading screens while I could PLAY, which really hurt my motivation to even reopen the game to pla.. *look at gorgeous menus and loading screens again.
What should be happening instead? No disconnects or random server errors

While some of us had no trouble what so ever to play this game, some others (like me) would love to be even able to play 5 mins without seeing the SUPERB Bioware logo. Unfortunately, servers have the quality... *performance of a commodore 64.

Menus are JANK for pc since they were clearly thought for console only (which is for me... a really bad PORT).

A RPG/FPS looter (whatever you call this abomination) that require a LOADING SCREEN to even see your character sheet (Forge), which let's say... don't have any stats on it to even look at. That's a joke.

After all is said and done... I really love this game and want it to succeed, but for now, it would be wise to focus your effort on fixing all the issues before adding more bugs... *contents to the game.

Message 2 of 81 (7,556 Views)

Re: Multiple Server Issues and more

★★★★ Apprentice
I've been getting the same issues on PS4. In the last 3 days I must have lost server connection or failed to retrieve/upload pilot data at least 30 times. It's getting beyond a joke now. I spend more time trying to reconnect than I do actually playing.
Message 3 of 81 (7,550 Views)

Re: Multiple Server Issues and more

★★★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able play for more than 1 hour total since launch on my PS4Pro due to all those errors listed. But my son can play on his PS4. I am suspecting an account issue, but I've spoken to EA customer service, and gone through every step they give me to do. Twice with no results. The game is completely unplayable for me.

Message 4 of 81 (7,532 Views)

PC - ORIGIN PREMIER - ERROR RETRIEVING ANTHEM LIVE SERVICE DATA

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB DDR4 @2400MHZ
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. On Log Screen -Connecting Anthem Servers-
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) ALWAYS - Since worldwide launch.
Summarize your bug Never connected to Anthem live services, And game completely unplayable since worlwide launch. (12 DAYS) I am origin access premier sub, played the game @closed alpha, demo and early access week with no problem at all. It started with worlwide launch date.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't confirm how u encounter with this. But no connection problems at other EA games like BFV or APEX. Just Anthem.
What happens when the bug occurs? stucked in a constant loop always saying these messages; "ERROR RETRIEVING ANTHEM LIVE SERVICE DATA" "Error retrieving pilot data", "Unable to connect to Anthem live services" "Unknown error"
What should be happening instead? just need to spawn on fort tarsis after pass that log screen.

anthem.jpg

there is screen what i lookin for 12 days. 

Message 5 of 81 (7,494 Views)

PC - ORIGIN PREMIER - ERROR RETRIEVING ANTHEM LIVE SERVICE DATA

★ Guide

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB DDR4 @2400MHZ
Please select your region Europe
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. On Log Screen -Connecting Anthem Servers-
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) ALWAYS - Since worldwide launch.
Summarize your bug Never connected to Anthem live services, And game completely unplayable since worlwide launch. (12 DAYS) I am origin access premier sub, played the game @closed alpha, demo and early access week with no problem at all. It started with worlwide launch date.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't confirm how u encounter with this. But no connection problems at other EA games like BFV or APEX. Just Anthem.
What happens when the bug occurs? stucked in a constant loop always saying these messages; "ERROR RETRIEVING ANTHEM LIVE SERVICE DATA" "Error retrieving pilot data", "Unable to connect to Anthem live services" "Unknown error"
What should be happening instead? just need to spawn on fort tarsis after pass that log screen. ‌

anthem.jpg

there is screenshot lookin for 12 days.

Message 6 of 81 (7,507 Views)

[PS4] Connection error and Unable to Load Pilot Data

★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main menu, when trying to load online services. I wait a bit, then it goes into a load screen without any action from me, then 15-20% of the load bar fills up and it restarts the game, gives me "Error Cannot retrieve pilot data" and also an error about connection to online services.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/03/19 10:38 pm est
Summarize your bug I'm very rarely able to actually load and play the game. I'm constantly getting the pilot data error and the connection error, even though my connection is tested as fine and I never lose connection to PSN. If I do eventually load into the game, chances are it will give me the same error on the next loading screen
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, it seems to be happening to a lot of people
What happens when the bug occurs? Error about pilot data and I cannot play game
What should be happening instead? Game should load

I'm unable to play the game.  Numerous attempts just put me in a loop of main screen loading screen, pilot error, main screen, connecting to online services, loading screen, pilot error, connection error, main screen, etc.  Repeat 10-14 times until it connects, then gives same problem on the next loading screen.

Message 7 of 81 (7,540 Views)

Re: [PS4] Connection error and Unable to Load Pilot Data

★★★ Novice

Fixed!

It was the fact that I'm using a second router in bridge mode, between my main router and my PS4.  Once I bypassed the second router (both wired and wireless) then opened all my required ports, it worked fine.

Message 8 of 81 (7,518 Views)

Re: Error loading Pilot Data

★★★★★ Newbie
AND it cost me all my end-of-stronghold loot, including at least one Masterwork!!
Message 9 of 81 (7,771 Views)

Re: Error loading Pilot Data

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah I've been there done that a few times I know your pain
Message 10 of 81 (7,765 Views)