Re: Single Player Draft Server

by Toddi1970

Original Post

Re: Single Player Draft Server

★★★★ Apprentice
@gipsydangerntk You really need the Live Chat, nothing else works.

I also wrote how to get in contact with them Standard smile
Message 171 of 337 (435 Views)

Re: Why doesn't the single player draft work on fifa 22??

★★★ Newbie

I'm facing the issue now. Haven't been able to play draft for more than 18h. Have anyone fixed it?

Message 172 of 337 (284 Views)

Re: Cant Connect to Offline FUT Draft

★★★ Newbie

please @EA_Mako if you can help me here iam facing the same exact issue i cant access single draft player mode

Message 173 of 337 (284 Views)

offline draft matches problem. Please reset

★★★ Newbie

There is a problem in offline draft matches each time i try to play it says ”there was a problem with the communication with fifa ultimate team servers. Try again later”

please, reset it

Message 174 of 337 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ozaki8i @advokaaturko 

I'm afraid we are unable to reset your draft or make any account changes on the forums, sorry.

This is still under investigation, but in the meantime support should be able to manually clear up any stuck drafts. 

Please reach out using this link if your offline draft is still stuck and they'll take a look at this with you, thanks.

Mako.png
Message 175 of 337 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i contacted your support via phone call because i cant seem to use the chat at all and asked for the reset specifically but they told me its not possible and that doesnt help and we need to wait for the fix 

how can i get this fixed i have now tryed for hours to fix this thru your help sites wich dont give me any sort of chat option and by calling to help service thru phone...

mako your link just takes to psn network thru few links... mainpage no chat window no help support PSN MAIN PAGE

CAN U HELP US FFS! ITS FRUSTRATING TO GET HELP FOR HOURS WHEN EA DOESNT EVEN HELP US  

This has to be the worst support service in any game i have ever played... i thought ea was multi billion dollar company this support is a joke.

Message 176 of 337 (334 Views)

★★ Novice

Ich habe schon 7 mal angerufen und 3 mal den Livechat benutzt keine konte irgendwas machen seid 4 Wochen kann ich mein Single draft nicht weiter spielen 

Message 177 of 337 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please @EA_Mako give me some instructions to fix the problem.  I have already done the contact us part. but didn't recieve any help.

Message 178 of 337 (329 Views)

★★★ Novice

what they don't seemed to recognise is that we have objectives to do for the draft. I need the offline draft to get my wins as i cant always get  them online. I'm not one that would abuse the beginner rule either but why don't they just make the rewards worse for people that do it on beginner for example....

@EA_Mako it's alright you and ea saying we have to wait for a fix, but the objectives run for so long...

i just think you dont want people to get the rewards.. PROVE ME WRONG....

Message 179 of 337 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@TzzazzZsame here, even the help on twitter doesn't help you as they've ignored me (great customer service, NOT!!). It would be nice for great communication but i guess if they ignore us they will think the problem doesn't exist

and i've just looked at the ticket i put in yesterday and case is already closed lol @EA_Mako so again its ok for you to tell us to contact you but there's nothing being done about the situation

Message 180 of 337 (326 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help