[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy A50
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 992134159
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Bunch of bugs. Network connection errors (usually on wifi but have occurred on mobile as well), frequent game crashing, hanging on squad arena or grand arena wins (no victory screen, just the characters standing there), lost squads when about to start a GA match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game? No idea.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

• Error shows up on both mobile and wifi, but usually wifi.
Screenshot_20200203-203822_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 15 (2,612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error codes 9 and 9.57

EA Live QV Team

Hi @retrofiable and thank you for the report.

Error code 9 is usually a sign of an unstable or weak internet connection. Make sure your connection is strong and stable when going into important matches, to prevent this from happening.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,580 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @retrofiable and thank you for the report.

Error code 9 is usually a sign of an unstable or weak internet connection. Make sure your connection is strong and stable when going into important matches, to prevent this from happening.

Message 2 of 15 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand That's fine, but saw a brand new error code (think it was 10. something), and this error occurred with a strong internet connection (50 mbps wifi on a stable modem/router, and also occurred on a mobile network).
Message 3 of 15 (2,566 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Error code 10 is related to data from the server which can't be fetched. May be related to last nights small update?

Message 4 of 15 (2,553 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not sure. Another error code also appeared (forgot to screenshot it) but will do so later - was a high number, beginning with 30 or 40? Whatever the case, these glitches directly responsible for losing 2nd round of GA. Wouldn't have raised it if it was an isolated or one-off error but the frequency and variety of errors is discouraging. 

Message 5 of 15 (2,520 Views)

★★ Novice

This is no answer. Connection is ok for thousands of users. Game doesn't work!

Message 6 of 15 (2,419 Views)

@gusarQ2 but of the game works for thousands of users, then wouldn't the issue be something isolated to the individual having the problem? Either the device, the connection, or an installation error (requiring a fresh install of the app)?

Occam's Razor implies that an individual having a problem is not related to a bug in the game code being used across all devices, but rather something much more limited in scope.

★★ Novice

I've been trying to enter from three devices! One error for all. What does it mean? Individual issue for three devices? That have been successfully played for two years. Help effectively please

Message 8 of 15 (2,406 Views)

@gusarQ2 Please provide enough information to be helped.

Ally code, types of devices, and which error messages are you getting are all required. When does it crash? This thread was for a player who describes specific types of crashes during GA battles. You sound like you can't log in. Maybe you should create your own post where you can focus on your issue.

Just complaining that "the game is broken" doesn't help anyone.

★★ Novice

Ally code is 157-166-993. It crashes immediately when I enter my facebook account in the game. Devices are honor 6, honor 10

Message 10 of 15 (2,370 Views)