by KLoxxon

Original Post

Error code102:ef7a88f2:bbaeea3a

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except toddlers and MFP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Error code appeared when my sim was at a retail venue he owns, but it was closed at the time. He was due to go to work, but had missed the start time, so I prompted him to leave via the button on the jobs info page. The error code appeared just as he left. He is a three star celeb, but it looks like he lost a star at this point too, because a message popped up about it as I exited the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? As above
What do you expect to see? No error code
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the recent patch.

I searched for this bug on the forum but couldn't find any other reports about it. I am going back to my last clean save now and hoping this was just a one-off glitch. I will let you know if I have further problems.

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Error code102:ef7a88f2:bbaeea3a

Hero
@KLoxxon If it continues to happen, please send me your save (see my signature).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Error code102:ef7a88f2:bbaeea3a

Hero
@KLoxxon Would you mind sending me your save game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)