Error code 672

by rowbowcow

Original Post

Error code 672

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug About 7 min in I get kicked and given the code 672 and I have to connect to the servers again and then it happens again next game
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rowbowcow
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Every time I play
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Every time I play
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked from my game, and have to reconnect to the servers
What do you expect to see? I can have a stable connection to the servers and actually play a full game
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Error code 672, get kicked everygame 7 min in

Message 1 of 8 (3,786 Views)

Re: Error code 672

★★★★★ Novice

Getting error codes 327,459,1079 it say unable to connect to the game this is on XBOX one please fix this problem I have to get of the game and it lets me in and play its a big problem

Message 2 of 8 (3,739 Views)

★★ Novice
I haven’t had this happen until tonight. For some reason it keeps happening to me too in star fighter assault. I’ll get way into a match, typically near the end, and then bam disconnected from EA servers. What’s annoying is my Xbox Live is not disconnecting, just my connection to EA servers. I’ve tried doing a hard reset and it made one match work as it should... and then the next one the crashes came right back. I’ve bascially wasted an hour without getting any XP or rewards from matches and I’m getting really annoyed.
Message 3 of 8 (3,377 Views)

★★ Novice
And now it’s happening in galactic assault too. All I wanted to do was take a study break.... instead I’ve wasted 2 hours dealing with bs.
Message 4 of 8 (3,369 Views)

★★ Novice

I am experiencing this issue a lot recently on my PC. I usually 'lose connection' less than 10minutes into a game, but my internet connection is solid.

I've not had this problem before.

It also happens in Battlefield 1, although not as frequently (disconnects after an hour or 2)

Message 5 of 8 (3,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also happened to me a lot last night. Normally disconnect errors are relatively infrequent and I get 201, but last night I got several in GA and they were 672... sometimes I'd be offline with Origin when I got back to the main menu, but my internet connectivity never went away.

I'm on PC.

Message 6 of 8 (3,148 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah i get that * error too.

Every day. No day without that * error since launch.

And my specs are god enough to play it the internet connection too.

And NO other games has such connection error ONLY this game

Message 7 of 8 (3,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get this problem sorted?

Message 8 of 8 (2,795 Views)