Error code 573

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Solar_Bionic115
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Dogfight
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. There is around a 30 to 60%chance that when I try to get into a dogfight/ quick play game before I load into the pre game lobby/ briefing room it kicks me out and displays a message that says "Your title version is outdated. For accessing the online features of the title you must first update the latest version. Please check ea.com/unable-to-connect for more information. Error code 573" there is not a new update to install and even deleting and reinstalling the game will not fix the problem, this can happen multiple times in a row and I can get a leaver penalty off of it
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It will display the game mode name and the map name before kicking me out
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every day I try to play squadrons
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows the map name and game mode but before I am loaded into the pre game lobby it will kick me out with the error message
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this bug fixed
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." Does not matter cause it will kick me out before I can choose a ship
What components were you using? Does not matter cause it will kick me out before I can choose components
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Luminous being for the X-wing, starbird squadron for the Y-wing, suppressor for the TIE/LN fighter and the TIE bomber, and radiance for the TIE intercept although I bought and equiped it after the bug started happening

Message 1 of 3 (6,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 573

★★★★ Novice

I have the same error on the Xbox One. Happens randomly. Most of the time it helps to restart the game or the console but it can happen randomly again. This should be fixed as soon as possible, especially when you get leaver penalties!!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (6,711 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I had the same issue a bunch of times yesterday, on a PS4 Pro, except I was trying to play unranked Co-op Fleet Battles vs. AI. Got the leaver penalty, too, which I don't see how you should be able to get if your client is really out of date.

Message 2 of 3 (6,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same error on the Xbox One. Happens randomly. Most of the time it helps to restart the game or the console but it can happen randomly again. This should be fixed as soon as possible, especially when you get leaver penalties!!

Message 3 of 3 (6,712 Views)