Error code: 125:6e2d3f38:c440b7b2 and CAS issue

by daydreamsimmer27

Original Post

Error code: 125:6e2d3f38:c440b7b2 and CAS issue

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.157.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? create a household in create a sim then try to move them into the world into a house Go into create a sim and try to choose an aspiration for a sim
What happens when the bug occurs? a window pops up with the error code and asks to restart the game when i try to choose an aspiration for my sim, it either shows up as a blue square or the aspirations and categories will be mixed up
What do you expect to see? being able to choose the aspiration I want Be able to play the game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the newest patch released on 3/31/22

I just updated my game to the latest patch and I removed all my Mods prior to updating. When I tried to start a new game I entered CAS and started creating my family, but when I went to choose an aspiration, they will show up as a blank blue square or they will get mixed up. (Example: Animal category shows Public Enemy aspiration. All Child categories show Star Wars aspiration.) Also when I use the CAS stories option, the aspiration shows up as a question mark. Then when I go to place my sims into a house, after the loading screen, I get booted back to the select a world screen and an error code screen pops up.   Error code: 125:6e2d3f38:c440b7b2

Message 1 of 2 (360 Views)

Re: Error code: 125:6e2d3f38:c440b7b2 and CAS issue

EA Staff
@daydreamsimmer27

Hello!

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s) and LE you are observing?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

In case you find it difficult uploading the LE refer to this page; Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)