by preciousbun

Original Post

Error code: 111:6a137a9c, LE caused by wild Rabbit

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Luxury Party Stuff and the Kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to the lot Isle of Volpe in Henford-on-Bagley.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try to travel to the lot with a sim it starts loading and then before the loading screen is gone I get pulled out to the world maps with a message that says there’s been an error (111:6a137a9c:ad1439c6)
What do you expect to see? To be able to travel to the Isle of Volpe lot with my sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This happens every time I try to travel to the lot, but only in one save file which is strange. I’ve done everything I can to fix it but nothing works…

When I click away the error message and go back into the world then the lot has the orange triangle above it saying it's "incomplete" when that's not true! I've checked multiple times and as soon as I enter the lot in build mode it goes back to "normal", but I just can't travel with sims to it for whatever reason :/

EDIT 26/11 - 22:

I solved the problem!! It wasn’t intentional I discovered it thanks to a different problem I had with the same save. Basically I saved it as a new save file. I still have all my family’s and everything, just on a different save file and it so happened to solve the problem I had with the lot! I can now travel to it with no problems :D 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title, merged thread.

Message 11 of 31 (2,758 Views)

how to fix error code:111:6a137a9c:ad1439c6

★ Apprentice

I get this error code (111:6a137a9c:ad1439c6) EVERYTIME I try to travel to the lot Isle of Volpe in Henford-on-Bagley! My game is up to date (this is right after the new fashion kits were uploaded if that matters) and I've tried traveling with different families, deleting cache memory, removing mods, reparing the game, re-downloading the lot, changing the lot to a different kind etc. NOTHING WORKS!

When I click away the error message and go back into the world the lot now has the orange triangle above it saying it's "incomplete" when that's not true! I've checked multiple times and as soon as I enter the lot in build mode it goes back to "normal", but I just can't travel with sims too it for whatever reason Frown

It's only in one save file too that I have this problem! But it's the save file I've played in for over a year and I don't want to have to delete it, that would be devestating... I just don't get how this happened... *sigh*

Message 1 of 31 (2,980 Views)

Re: how to fix error code:111:6a137a9c:ad1439c6

Hero
@preciousbun Do you have the lot in the gallery still ? What's the name of it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 31 (2,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrict It’s just the original lot that comes with Cottage Living! I went into a new save to get it because I couldn’t find it on the gallery by Maxis themselves, it didn’t help sadly :/

And the lot worked fine in the save I got it from, it’s very strange.. 

Message 3 of 31 (2,957 Views)

Hero
@preciousbun Would you mind sending me your save then ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 31 (2,908 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict I sent you a DM! Standard smile

Message 5 of 31 (2,888 Views)

Hero
@preciousbun Have you been using any custom food mods ?

I can duplicate the issue but haven't had any luck yet but there's a LE that says something about a missing recipe.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 31 (2,876 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict I do have two mods related to food, one has some customs recipes the other just lets you bake cupcakes in the oven. I’ve also played with them for a long time without any issues.

But I took both of them out and tried it, but didn’t make a difference :/ Is there anything to be done do you think or will I just have to keep playing without that lot..? 

Message 7 of 31 (2,871 Views)

Hero
@preciousbun I need to check it further. Haven't found a way to fix it yet but didn't have much time today. Was just curious if it could be some stuck custom food. They have the tendency to stay after removing mods if they cause errors already. Bulldozing should solve the issue though which it didn't. I also had issues loading your home lot at fist too though, with a a different 111 so not sure what's going on.

I won't have much time until the weekend but for now, I would just ignore the lot and play on or start a new game and play something else while you wait.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 31 (2,864 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict hmm.. that’s good to know tho in case I ever encounter a different problem I’ll make sure to keep the custom food thing in mind!

I’m not sure what could be going on with the home lot issue, I didn’t notice anything myself but didn’t check that one today :0

Thank you for all your help! If you somehow find a solution I’d be very happy to hear haha, but I’ll do what you said and just keep playing and ignore the lot for now!

Message 9 of 31 (2,853 Views)