[FIXED] Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1/Employee Disapeared!

by Wasabi08188

Original Post

Re: Employee Disapeared!

★★ Novice
No so far, i tried transferring staff sims to my house hold and so far the staff seems fine.
Message 11 of 29 (2,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Wasabi08188 I think the staff got remove because of the error.

I'm moving this to tech for now. Please tag me if the issue re-occurs.

Moving back to bugs cause of new report for this error

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 29 (2,817 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Ok, thank you.
Message 13 of 29 (2,811 Views)

Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1

★★★★★ Apprentice

This error code just started showing up tonight. It says to restart the game but the error code happens again as soon as the families lot loads up. I tried reparing the game within Origin. I made sure my mods were up to date. That didnt help. I then removed my Sims 4 folder from the documents folder, launched the game prompting it to create a new folder, and closed the game down. I then moved my save folder, mod folder, and tray folder into the new Sims 4 folder. That also did not help. I dont know what is causing the error, it just started happening out of nowhere. I turned on the computer, loaded up the game, clicked on the family I wanted to play with, they loaded up, and boom error code. And now it happens every time. Please help! Screen shot is the error code if that helps. 

Message 14 of 29 (2,850 Views)

Re: Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1

Hero
@Simmy86 Does the error also appear on a new save or just one specific lot ?

If it's just one specific lot/save would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

If it's all saves, did you test without mods at all ? Even updated mods can cause issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 29 (2,813 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It was only happening on a specific lot (a resteraunt owned by the sim I was playing with). I was able to get back onto that lot and play the game normally by going back to the world map, then back to the lot in question. However, when I did that it had messed my resteraunt up. My employees were still on site and working but they werent showing as being my employees. I had to hire new employees. If I closed the game down and restarted it, the error would happen again as soon as I clicked on the lot. I would have to go back to the world map after the error happened and then access the lot. 

Better Exception shot out this: utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py

And Mc Command Center said :Last Module Called: business_employee_manager.py

I was able to start a new save game but I didnt try and play it, just see if it would let me start one without throwing  errors. 

There was a more detailed error report from Better Exceptions but I have sorted through all of it that I could on my own. The one mod that kept coming back faulty, I removed altogether (it was a custom jobs mod) but it didnt help, the error kept happening. The only new mod I had downloaded recently, I removed altogether. I checked all my other mods for updates and updated all that had updates available.

I know of one other person whos getting the same error message but they dont know whats causing it either. The best I can tell is it has something to do with the dine out pack but I have no clue what I did (I have had the dine out pack for a while but have never activiely tried to run a resteraunt before this). 

Message 16 of 29 (2,794 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Simmy86 Sounds like an issue someone else had and I couldn't duplicate the error on their save. It also went away for the user. Can't find the thread though

Do you still have the save that's not working ?

EDIT: Found the thread and merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 29 (2,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I removed all resteraunts from my save game and the error code went away. Until I visited a cafe and errors started popping up again. This time it was better exceptions catching them though. Heres what better exceptions shot out (two reports seem related to employees of the cafe and one is non related but Im including it anyhow): 

Spoiler

Game Version: 1.81.72.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19044 | Created at: 2021-11-26 02:10:13.202589
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 398, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 212, in has_choices
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 164, in is_valid_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2665, in test
Cause: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.terrian_MarchAround'>
---------------

Game Version: 1.81.72.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19044 | Created at: 2021-11-26 01:19:06.420133
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 373, in _process_test_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 570, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\cafe_venue\cafe_to_go_customer_situation.py", line 106, in _additional_tests
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_of_interest'
Cause: Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py:
---------------

Game Version: 1.81.72.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19044 | Created at: 2021-11-26 01:17:55.302832
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\cafe_venue\cafe_to_go_customer_situation.py", line 100, in <lambda>
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\venues\cafe_venue\cafe_to_go_customer_situation.py", line 117, in timer_expired
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_self_destruct'
Cause: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

And there was this one:

Exception in <function c_api_create_object at 0x00007FF4A67B79E0>, args: (960970891846485264, 8694, 0, 0, 1, 1), kwargs: {} AttributeError("'object_drink_Metropolitan' object has no attribute 'bucks_trackers_gen'") (AttributeError: 'object_drink_Metropolitan' object has no attribute 'bucks_trackers_gen')Yes, I still have my saves. The errors have been happening so often, I have been saving my game every little bit in hopes of not loosing progress (So Im not exactly sure which ones have generated the errors and which ones havent to be honest with you). 

@crinrict wrote:

@Simmy86Sounds like an issue someone else had and I couldn't duplicate the error on their save. It also went away for the user. Can't find the thread though

Do you still have the save that's not working ?

EDIT: Found the thread and merged your post.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Spoiler Tags

Message 18 of 29 (2,680 Views)

Hero
@Simmy86 Would you mind sending me the saves so I can test if I can duplicate since I wasn't successful with the other user ?

Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 29 (2,644 Views)

Re: Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1/Employee Disapeared!

★★ Novice

Hey did you ever get a fix for this? This is happening in my game too. Only with one restaurant I made and play and in one save. No mods or CC and the game is updated (the new SDX update just happened maybe that affected it?). TYIA

Message 20 of 29 (2,446 Views)