[FIXED] Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1/Employee Disapeared!

by Wasabi08188

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1/Employee Disapeared!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out ; Cool Kitchen ; Throw Back Fit Kit ; Country Kitchen Kit ; Blooming Rooms Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play game Dine Out.
What happens when the bug occurs? All staff disappeared and save file corrupted.
What do you expect to see? Expect this bug to never come back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello.

I'm playing Dine Out and running my own restaurant, I have 3 employees and spent time training them, after I hired a second chef, the next working day, waiter The old chef and table don't come to the restaurant to work anymore. I restarted the game and reloaded the save and it crashed, I had to replay the previous save but all the staff I hired disappeared. This is the 3rd time I have rehired my staff, and it keeps happening. It gave me a really bad experience because I had to spend time and money to train them to the best skill level. This makes me feel frustrated and don't want to do it again.

Sometimes my character can't even go to sleep while the energy bar has turned red.

Note that I did not install any mods in the game.

I hope you can help me solve the above problems so that I can have a better game experience.

Thank you.

Edit By Crinrict:  Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 29 (4,260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 110:f56a37e3:a6d409a1/Employee Disapeared!

★ Guide

This appears to have been fixed in the 1.84 patch, looking at the new Python from the patch.

View in thread

Message 29 of 29 (1,750 Views)

All Replies

Re: Employee Disapeared!

Hero
@Wasabi08188 Do they just not show up anymore or are they not employed ?

The error code is usually something corrupted on the lot. Do yo get it all the time when travelling to a specific lot or everywhere '

Did you're game crash to the desktop or do you mean the error code/return to map by crashing ?

Do you get any lastExceptions with the error code ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (4,199 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict

Employees don't show up on the current day and the next day my list of employees is empty, like I never hired them.

The error code brought me back to the game's map without crashing. I can only play it again in the previous save.

The error code is usually something corrupted on the lot. Do yo get it all the time when travelling to a specific lot or everywhere '

Did you're game crash to the desktop or do you mean the error code/return to map by crashing ?

Most of the time, I get a load error of the save file very often, employees are often lost after encountering the error just now.

Message 3 of 29 (4,180 Views)

Hero
@Wasabi08188 Guessing the main issue is the error code then.

Is it always on the same lot or also if you load another lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 29 (4,176 Views)

★★ Novice

I noticed that if I go to the game, I select the restaurant lot and play, it gives an error that can't be loaded, but if I choose another lot to play, the error won't appear. But when that error occurs, all employees in my restaurant will be wiped out. I just have to recover my save file and don't choose a lot of restaurants.

Message 5 of 29 (4,139 Views)

Hero
@Wasabi08188 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (4,116 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict 

For sure! Here's it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MDcoWUndx474VNHhhLVLB61p-QMb2Gnv/view?usp=sharing

I have attached a picture showing the exact error if you click on it.

Thank you.

Message 7 of 29 (4,105 Views)

Hero
@Wasabi08188 On which of your saves do you have the error ? All of them ? I tried all saves and didn't get an error. Maybe I need to test on your set of packs but wanted to check first which one you have issues with.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 29 (4,098 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I had a problem with Dine Out, I just checked my save again, somehow now I don't get that error anymore. Hmm
Message 9 of 29 (4,082 Views)

Hero
@Wasabi08188 Do you loose the employers still ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 29 (4,087 Views)