Error code 105

by franzs18

Original Post

Re: Error code 105

★★ Novice

If i dont have a mobile hotspot does that mean I cant play?

Message 11 of 16 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this problem since season 6 and I have had this game deleted for a few months and it is still happening is there anything I can do?

Message 12 of 16 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need to know too. I linked my accounts already, yet i'm still getting the error.

I was looking forward to playing this with my little brother tonight, but i just spent 2 hours doing research and testing tips from internet strangers.

PLEASE help Standard smile

Message 13 of 16 (1,110 Views)

★ Novice

This is a really late reply, but THANK YOU. I’ve been trying to fix this for days and it turns out I just needed to connect to my hotspot.

Message 14 of 16 (932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did both and it didnt work what shoud i do

Message 15 of 16 (896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem. The answers here didnt help and i dont have a hotspot. And have my ea and psn accts linked with same email. BUT i actually found a vid on yt that solved it. Go to your connection settings on the ps home screen. Go to set up connection. Set it all up as you would normally, BUT (this is important!) When it asks to set up the dns, you have to click manual, then input 8.8.8.8 for dns 1 and 8.8.4.4 for #2. I had my doubts but it worked first try! No bs! Only took 2 hours to figure out lol thanks yt guy!

Message 16 of 16 (573 Views)