Error after loading GAC battle - Grievous team

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Redmi Note 4
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 343-435-774
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I had strong stable connection, GAC battle have loaded whitout any problems but just after loading error occured, and game needed restart, (the connection was still strong) it was not first time i got the same with previous opponent, and similar error in previous tb edition, to be sure that won't happend before starting GAC i reinstalled whole game, but it didn't help. How to play when it happens at least once with every oponent in this edition ? Last time it also occured with Grievous team is it bugged or what ?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I attach screen shot, as you see in behind GAC loaded and immediately error occure (as it's 4:58 on the clock)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

I attach screen shot,of the error.

Screenshot_2020-03-21-14-52-36-267_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Error after loading GAC battle - Grievous team

★★★ Expert

Hello @Kony1PL 

Thanks for your report.

After you reinstalled the game, did you leave it for about half an hour on the main cantina screen?  This will alllow the game to download and install all assets correctly. 

You could also try android troubleshooting steps.

If it still doesn't work Hopefully @EA_MindTricks  can review the game error logs and see if they can determine what might be impacting your installation.

Regards!

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: Error after loading GAC battle - Grievous team

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@CapitanRoyonof course I didn't done this battle just after installation, firstly I downloaded all needed elements etc., in fact the battle when I used greovious was one of the last battles in GAC on others there was no problems.

Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)