Error Processing Purchase

★★★ Newbie

Cant install from google play

Message 1 of 27 (2,442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Processing Purchase

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey all! We've identified the issue and worked with Google to resolve it. Please try downloading as normal and it should work! Standard smile Let me know if you're able to install.

View in thread

Message 26 of 27 (2,698 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hi!
Unfortunately, it seems like Google Play have some issues and you'll have to contact their support to fix it.

If my answer was helpful or I solved your problem, please leave xp and accept it as a solution.
Thanks!
Message 2 of 27 (2,409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Contacted Google Play support and was referred back to the devs to resolve the error.

Message 3 of 27 (2,329 Views)

★★ Novice
Spoiler
I'm having the exact same problem. I even went through the trouble of rebooting my phone, removing my account and re-adding it, etc. I've went through all the methods of correcting this error but it still persists, but only on this game.
Message 4 of 27 (2,272 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue and all I get is to talk to the devs about it
Message 5 of 27 (2,247 Views)

★ Novice

Off to a great start...lol.

Message 6 of 27 (2,238 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried all methods mentioned to resolve issue but nothing works. Google support referred me to talk to the devs and the issue is only with this game.

Message 7 of 27 (2,173 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried evereything to fix it. EA pls do something. The support from google play says its your problem. Pls fix it. Its really fustrating. I want to test the game!!!!

Message 8 of 27 (2,087 Views)

Message 9 of 27 (2,057 Views)

★ Apprentice

after trying for 2 days to fix this problem i dont think neither EA or google play are gonna be of any help (surprise surprise)... wut we need to do is start a c&c rivals subreddit to try to fix this our selfs... and jst hope that all the arthritic c&c fans dont flood it with "meh this game is not c&c meh" 

Message 10 of 27 (2,050 Views)