Error Not Received +BP LVL

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD RX580
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? IaneCedrick
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. kpcv, Talkxin
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith, Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not Necessary
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don't know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.08.19 2:41
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Not Receiving +BP LVL after finished the challenge.
What should be happening instead? Received Plus +Battle Pass LVL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know

I did not received +BP LVL in my Battle Pass after finished the challenge of Get 4 Knockdown in The Pit. Instead they change to other challenge. So Respawns you need to fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (289 Views)

Re: Error Not Received +BP LVL

★★★ Novice

It happened to my friend too. After you finish the challenge for example "Open 5 supply bins in wetlands" you get a new one "Open 5 supply bins in The Pit" and you never get the BP Level, you stuck in a infinite loop. (We are talking about weekly challenges)

This happened today few hours ago, she didnt finished the challenges before they removed the "based location challenges"

Fix this ASAP!

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too just now. Chat Support couldnt help me at all and sent me here to post about it, and I found this thread with the EXACT problem.

I had the "get 4 knockdowns IN PIT", and finally got the last two and was psyched cuz it took all week. and not it says 0/4 knockdowns in Slum Lakes and I got no BP+ Level

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

★★★ Novice

I noticed this issue as well however, there are three little dots that are right below the title of the challenge and you will see they will be filled out as you progress through different challenges of that nature (i.e do 200 damage in Skulltown then 200 damage in Airbase, etc). Not sure if this is happening before or after those dots were filled out but hope this helps. 

Message 4 of 4 (214 Views)