Error: NetChannel removed..

★★★ Pro

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number not relevant
Enter RAM memory size in GB not relevant
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Noob_Chemist
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? all of them
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. KC mostly
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to exit the game after all team members died
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? most of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) starting season 8
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm trying to leave the game, after choosing options to leave the game it take something between 2 min to never for the game to return me to the lobby. I have to Alt+F4 the game or, face this error (title) or wait couple of minutes to get back to the lobby.
What should be happening instead? It should let me instantly leave the game back to lobby or at least don't show such errors
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to leave the game when your squad eliminated to during a match, sometimes it's just a delay, sometimes it never happens until the whole match ended and one squad wins, sometimes it gives you this error (title)

Starting new season, game won't let me get back to lobby as fast as before, it takes a long time, sometimes shows this error and sometimes made me wait in the game until the match ends and one team wins then transfers me to the lobby, I usually have to Alt+F4 game and re-run the game and believe it or not that is faster than waiting for game to take me to lobby! It's frustrating.

Message 1 of 2 (505 Views)

Error net channel

★★★ Newbie

Xbox ID: OmxgxZ A3BC529F-2312-4DE9-A6D5-51F24A1F2519.jpeg

Message 2 of 2 (480 Views)