★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD RX480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Beginning of Legendary Contract (happened in all three types, Yarrow, Brin, and Matthias)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/03/19 21:43 Eastern Time
Summarize your bug About 30 seconds into a legendary contract I get kicked back to Fort Tarsis with the "Error Loading Pilot Data" error report. This happened three times in a row yesterday (22/03/2019) and the first time I tried to play today (23/03/2019). This has happened infrequently before since launch but not consistently. Now it's happened four times in a row.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch an expedition. It may or may not occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? A loading screen pops up in the middle of play and I load back into Fort Tarsis with the "Error Loading Pilot Data" message on my screen.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to play whatever content. In this case a Legendary Contract.

So far this hasn't been a game breaking bug, but it is becoming more of a problem now that I can't seem to play at all. I have around 105 hours in the game, and this has happened occasionally, but the past couple days it has been consistently crashing my game.

Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

★★★★ Novice

Also getting this problem, approx 20-30 seconds into launching the mission kicks out to loading screen and then back to for Tarsis with the error "Error Loading pilot data"  no option to rejoin. lost components selected for the mission. Has happened 5-7 times today.

Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

★ Apprentice

Just change the weapon quickly enough to load the skins and not to be ejected from the session

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Rapports-de-bugs/erreur-lors-chargement-des-donnees-du-pilote/td-p/7704863

Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help