Re: Error - Disabled balloons

by LentilChor

Original Post

Error - Disabled balloons

★★★★★ Apprentice

In this cooking career event 2 action balloons popped up but didn't work.

Message 1 of 9 (1,224 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

So you press on the balloons and no interactions are available? Could you let us know in which level of the cooking career this happened?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 9 (1,200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Level 9.

Message 3 of 9 (1,192 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you aware of when older posts here are changed?

Message 4 of 9 (1,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The wrong balloons appeared over the Ingredients counter and the co-worker. Later on the right ones overlayed them working as expected, but the wrong ones remained until the end of the event. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,185 Views)

EA app Team

In general, I don't get a notification when you edit your posts, @mindpilgrim. But editing a post is better than answering repeatedly to yourself (specially when you are posting with just a few minutes between each post).

In this case, I see why you wanted me to see the changes - as I had given you XP, you knew I had already read your answer. For this kind of situations, a tip: if you edit a post and you want someone to be notified about it, you can tag them. For example: @EA_Mai. If someone is tagged in a post, they will be notified each time you make any changes to it. But please, don't overuse it Wink

Thanks for the added details!

-Mai

Message 6 of 9 (1,174 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Now the event ended and all the balloons remained.

ps. this game is quite pinky is there a boy's version?

Message 7 of 9 (1,173 Views)

EA app Team

Large smile

Strange, thanks for the screenshot. Does the game let you start a new career event? That might reset the balloons and hopefully fix this.

-Mai

Message 8 of 9 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Novice
If I start a career event right after finishing another career event, then the old balloons stay but are unclickable.

After some time, I hear some pop sounds and the balloons become clickable again.

Sometimes, I see the risky action available balloon even when no risky actions are possible.
Message 9 of 9 (483 Views)