Error Code 9.57

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Error 9.57
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 133-766-667
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This happened before during GAC, Error Code 9.57. the game could tell it a loss, and I have to make due with less. Argh. I'm not happy. How can a player trust this will happen again?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Error Code 9.57

Message 1 of 3 (1,095 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 9.57

Hero (Retired)

Hey @dylanstevens0010 ,

I am sorry to hear this.

But where exactly have you spotted a Bug?

If you are in the middle of a battle and your device has no connection to the servers Error Code 9.57 will appear. This happens when your internet connection got interrupted.

To the situation you encountered:

@dylanstevens0010 wrote:

[...] the game could tell it a loss, and I have to make due with less. Argh [...].

Everything is working as intended. When the attacker doesn’t respond, the System counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent‘s characters. This function is in place to prevent abuse (because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, squadron).

Please make sure that you have a strong WiFi when fighting such important battles.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,079 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @dylanstevens0010 ,

I am sorry to hear this.

But where exactly have you spotted a Bug?

If you are in the middle of a battle and your device has no connection to the servers Error Code 9.57 will appear. This happens when your internet connection got interrupted.

To the situation you encountered:

@dylanstevens0010 wrote:

[...] the game could tell it a loss, and I have to make due with less. Argh [...].

Everything is working as intended. When the attacker doesn’t respond, the System counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent‘s characters. This function is in place to prevent abuse (because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, squadron).

Please make sure that you have a strong WiFi when fighting such important battles.

Regards.

Message 2 of 3 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dylanstevens0010 Having exactly same problem
Message 3 of 3 (800 Views)