[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 888-816-535
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Sorry,my English is poor,I hope you can understand my words. When I was entering Ga,it couldn’t enter to gameplay,and I tried again,error 9.57 showed to me,and it restarted the game,and I lost one team and I restarted GA,and used other weaker team. My result maybe 54 before,but now I got 32,would you follow and change my result? Thank you EA
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I will upload some print screen.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong

I hope EA will help me and change my result of GA. Thank you EA

562B6798-B6AA-4CD3-9E0F-8272AC913457.png
81E053EA-8DBE-49C1-9A7D-5278DB15AF15.png
6653BD11-FB35-4571-A78E-3D63C22DE140.png
Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 9.57 in GA,and I lost one team with this error

Hero (Retired)

Hey @dylanstevens0010 ,

I am sorry to hear this.

If you are in the middle of a battle and your device has no connection to the servers, Error Code 9.57 will pop up. This happens when your internet connection got interrupted.

To the situation you encountered:

@davischan31 wrote: [...]

I lost one team and I restarted GA,and used other weaker team. My result maybe 54 before,but now I got 32,would you follow and change my result? Thank you EA

[...]

Unfortunately there’s nothing that can be done to change the result of this battle Frown.

When the attacker doesn’t respond, the System counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent‘s characters. This function is in place to prevent abuse (because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, squad).

To prevent this from happening again make sure that you have a strong WiFi when fighting such important battles.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error Code 9.57 in GA,and I lost one team with this error

Hero (Retired)

Hey @dylanstevens0010 ,

I am sorry to hear this.

If you are in the middle of a battle and your device has no connection to the servers, Error Code 9.57 will pop up. This happens when your internet connection got interrupted.

To the situation you encountered:

@davischan31 wrote: [...]

I lost one team and I restarted GA,and used other weaker team. My result maybe 54 before,but now I got 32,would you follow and change my result? Thank you EA

[...]

Unfortunately there’s nothing that can be done to change the result of this battle Frown.

When the attacker doesn’t respond, the System counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent‘s characters. This function is in place to prevent abuse (because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, squad).

To prevent this from happening again make sure that you have a strong WiFi when fighting such important battles.

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)