Re: Error Code 3.0 after rejecting a guild invitation to the guild I was in alre

by AndyCovell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Code 3.0 after rejecting a guild invitation to the guild I was in already.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version Android 7.0 and other versions
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 128-896-187
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In guild limbo. My account name from a guild member or leaders perspective is both in and not in the guild at the same time. This cause me to crash and stay at the Error 3.0 and also when the guild leader looks at me as an Ally it shows me as in his guild. Which means the invite button is inactive. However no guild member can see my name on thr guild list. So I cant be removed either.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? To repeat the bug have an invite only guild send you and invite to the guild. After they send the invite search the guild out and hit join. You should enter the guild...I did. However the invite email should still be in your inbox. There is no delete so you can hit accept and it will say you are already in a guild. Only option left is reject. Hit reject and this error should occur
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I hit reject and now i can play on any account but that one. Even after loading an entire different install on another account and playing for a bit. I tried to log out and then in to my main account and boom drops out and gives me the Error 3.0 again. This has been addressed in another thread called Error 3.0 but it is also somewhat marked as solved..i posted in there but because someone did some magic they are fixed..so i make this new thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-Code-3-0/m-p/6818897/highlight/true#M13068

Obviously this is fixable. But I am in the same boat as those people. I could really use some assistance because the front line support team is still telling me to reboot my router even after ive told them it happens on my phone on mobile data as well.

1.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-01-22-54-11.png
Message 1 of 16 (913 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 3.0 after rejecting a guild invitation to the guild I was in alre

★★★★★ Novice

CGRyanT messaged me...saying, "I added you to the guild should be good"

That quick that easy...tech support would still be telling me to reboot my router..it is great it is fixed but the fact i had to come to the forums for tech support is a tad backwards. I hope you mods/admins get paid more..crazy

View in thread

Message 11 of 16 (1,144 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Player Name: Cruze Rusuub

Level: 85

ID: 169-499-641

Guild: Rulers of Moraband

Platform: Android Phone

Nearly identical issue here! An officer in my guild kicked almost everyone out the guild because he wasn't selected to be the next leader, so I searched for and rejoined the guild, but then noticed I had an invite in my inbox (sent by the new leader). To be honest I don't remember if I specifically clicked Reject or just deleted it, I didn't think it was a big issue, but directly after I was no longer able to log in and now constantly get the ErrorCode: 3.0 message. 

Message 2 of 16 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Delete isnt an option so it would have been reject, but its not a mistake..it is the only option to clear it. Well i wouldnt know of it actually went away since i got ejected from the game instead. Sad part isnt that tech support is clueless...i expect them to be..front line anyway..it is the fact that they are clueless and rather than tell people I dont know personally..let me check on that for you..they take people that may or may not know how ridiculous the steps being taken for the problem at hand are..but it will come to someone in this case completely doing a factory reset on their device before the support person says..well Im not sure...the fact i had all the screen shots and info that i was using all devices on another email..working just fine..so completely impossible that i was not connected to the internet or that it would be a network issue..still after fighting til 3am the final thing said to me was they wanted me to do a trace route...a trace route...after that i gave up..at least for the evening..but 4 hrs of regular ol garbage to come up with a supposed team of people saying..yea he should do a trace route and send us a screen shot. Sooo you want me to do a trace route from my mobile phone on mobile data as if the problem was what sprints towers hate when i type in a specific email address? Fine then while im doing that perhaps if I run a few laps around the neighborhood the account will appreciate my effort and let me through...bah..kills me...still..at least in the forums the admins/moderators got some brains and actually solve problems..it just takes a bit longer...

Message 3 of 16 (854 Views)

★★★ Novice

@sysmai

Seriously though, I am really upset with EA tech support. Even though I specifically mentioned when I filled the case report out a second time that the 1st advisor had sent only a link to trouble shooting page (which was entirely unhelpful), the 2nd advisor proceeded to do the exact same thing. This issue can obviously be fixed, everyone else in that thread we were in before had it resolved for them. This isn't fair to us as customers. EA designed this game so that you would have to play everyday to progress and now we've been deprived of being able to do that at all. We deserve assistance and compensation to be honest! 

Message 4 of 16 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes..at first it was just get me back in..fortunately the day to get the zeta had just passed. Now, with no answer getting longer and longer..i can only assume its due to the weekend. Ive private messaged 2 of the EA reps on here..the one that got the other thread fixed and then another that was showing as online. After the atrocity that was the tech support..i began to fear that i may have lost access to it completely simply due to the service side and my history with EA themselves has always been ..yes you are attached to some amazing games...and ill play em for sure..but God forbid something happen...because they sucked back then trying to make me buy command and conquer a second time just because i formatted my hard drive and their fear of piracy had them put the worst protection in history into effect. Anyway..after reading the post along with the EA reps on the forums..the fact i can pronounce their names is already a pro but seeing they have fixed our issue before...i have hope again..still with no fault of their own..two or three people shouldnt have to carry a giant like EA in support. The time passing now..im missing out on raids..rewards..simply the level 85 weekly everything in a guild that beats HAAT...so yea...it is now moving to compensation instead of just happy to get it fixed

Message 5 of 16 (835 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Kicking me out of my guild is what happened to me too. It doesn’t show I left or was removed but now it will affect TB. This needs to be fixed ASAP as now I have lost 4 Raids and possibly the rewards I get from TB this week.
AE386B09-3F71-4390-89EC-1341E9ACEFEE.png
Message 6 of 16 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

UPDATE:

Good News. I had messaged the same moderator/admin that was obviously getting it done, which is impressive considering that your average moderator in a forum makes sure the trolls stay out. I get that these are supposed to try and help but i can bet you they have less access to accounts than tech support but know who to talk to that has the access necessary.

Either way i received a response he was nice enough to send during his time off work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: ‎06-03-2018 09:52 AM

Hi there,

I am currently out of the office (we don't work during weekends) but I made a note of this and will try to get your account fixed as soon as possible (hopefully Monday or Tuesday).

Really sorry for the wait but I can't fix your account myself, otherwise I would have done it on the spot.

Thanks and I will follow up once the account is fixed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to any others that have the issue ..as the thread before..put your ally code and whatever basic info you want in a post and be happy there is a fix at all..lol. But it wont be until Monday or Tuesday...I am sure the time space is simply because he cant speak for whoever else is in the chain taken to fix the issue.

Message 7 of 16 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Regardless of timing...if I had picked a time I wanted to get kicked off the game well I wouldn't so can't change when it happened. With it happening on Friday what i would like to be compensated for are the things I would have gotten regardless of guild. Saturday and Sunday's challenges so thats 3 x at least 5 mk3 abilitys and at least one omega. The gear for that day x 6. Then Sunday another set of 3 x 5 ability and another omega. i wont list the rest but level 85 challenges SIM'd for at least those two days and going forward how ever many days it takes tto get back in. Also I could care less about the other stuff from completing the daily except for the omega at the end..so in that instance i was denied that Friday as well so thats another 3 omegas. Lets keep it simple. I need all the * I would have gotten just by logging on and doing daily and challenges and i know credit heist was the last thing i did before the crash. I just need all that stuff you cant really grind and look forward to that saturday and sunday ability challeges and training droids...its been a long time since i missed a day of grabbing my standings in squad and fleet..but if i remember correctly..i dont recall them coming in separate emails...only one email over writing another..so id basically get what ever the last day before i got back on. Which if that the case i either want my 2400 fleet points or whatever or at least a zeta for the 2k i missed out on. I am explaining more for myself to remember what all I missed that sucks..lol..so sorry for the long winded....again....gimme my stuff disney/lucasarts/capital games/i dont care just gimme my stuff and let me back in the game.

Thank you for your time...ill be here all week..(drum roll)..no..so i...fine...mic drop...boom...feedback..nope not funny aight just hook me up cause comedy isnt gonna cut it or me.

Message 8 of 16 (764 Views)

★★★★ Novice
172-394-449
Message 9 of 16 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@sysmai hope you have better luck than I receiving appropriate compensation for this error (see error code 3.0 bug I reported).

Message 10 of 16 (749 Views)