Error Code 104 around 16:20 EET 25.11.2017 3 times in a row.

by Fedaygin

Original Post

Error Code 104 around 16:20 EET 25.11.2017 3 times in a row.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks Pc Emulator
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 666-833-295
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tried to launch Swgoh for 3 times between 16:20 - 16:30 EET 25.11.2017 and always get this error msg.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, but error Code included on image. Also saying here: 104
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

Error Code 104 Happened 25.11.2017 16:20 EET

It has two options that are "Contact Us" <--Glitchy Contact Page that doesn't allow copying the text & is slow. Then 2nd option is "Restart". After browsing via "search" here in Forums i noticed that Moderator had replied to similar post in 2016 by saying that Reinstall & some other options. I'd rather not reinstall as it's a workaround not a Fix for the Bug. It's best when developers investigate this & improve the Client soon so that these errors won't happen in future Standard smile I also sent Bug Report via Client by clicking "Contact Us" Standard smile

Kind Regards: Terry

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Error Code 104 around 16:20 EET 25.11.2017 3 times in a row.

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Fedaygin, thanks for the report. Are you still facing this issue? If you are please try the following and hopefully this will resolve it for you. Standard smile

1. Ensure your phone has at least 1 GB of free space.
2. Uninstall all EA mobile titles.
3. Disable screen/device sleep (e.g., keep device awake).
4. Connect over a good network (e.g., WiFi).
5. Reinstall the game and, after reinstalling, do NOT enter a battle; instead, let your device sit on the home/cantina screen for at least an hour downloading assets.
6. Attempt to enter battle and retest.

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)