Re: Error Code 102:6984a948:ba0eee32

by crinrict

Original Post

Error Code 102:6984a948:ba0eee32

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Perfect Patio and Star Wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Menu, press play, select a household and wait for it to load.
What happens when the bug occurs? It'll load for a bit, then I'll get a message saying 'Game failed to load...' the error code is 102:6984a948:ba0eee32. You can try as many time as you like but it'll just take you back to the worlds map.
What do you expect to see? I wanted my household to load so I could play them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the first November patch, it would do something similar where, sometimes, it wouldn't load my households or tried to take them out place (I believe the error code was different). Now with the new update, I thought everything would be fixed, but I'm just getting a new issue.

I've also been going back to previously saved games when this happened as some of them worked, but now I've gone back as far as I can, but it's happening on all six of them. Basically, I can still build, but i can't play any households until it is fixed...

Message 1 of 5 (265 Views)

Hero
@Rudolph0312 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (250 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I've sent them to you - hope you've got them okay. Thank you for taking an interest!
Message 3 of 5 (234 Views)

Hero
@Rudolph0312 Please check your PMs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (221 Views)

Hero
@Rudolph0312 I didn't have permission to access your save. Could you make it public ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)