Error 60: Game always requiring to restart or stuck in loading Cantina screen

by vulcan321

Original Post

Error 60: Game always requiring to restart or stuck in loading Cantina screen

★★★ Newbie

Also most of the time, the game is stuck in loading cantina screen. Have tried reinstalling, restarting, clearing data and cache and when I do get in the game it tells me that there is an error and I have poor connection and that I have to restart the game (Error code 60). The game even works fine on my brother's phone which uses the same internet connection. Also I cannot get my player code or ally code since the Game always require restarting

Message 1 of 5 (1,378 Views)

Re: stuck in loading Cantina screen

★★★ Newbie
Game won't load on my iPhone 6. Will load on my iPad though. Stuck at loading screen. Sometimes it will tell me that it needs to download an update but needs to connect to wifi. I connect to wifi and nothing. Kinda irritating.
Message 2 of 5 (1,350 Views)

Re: Error 60: Game always requiring to restart or stuck in loading Cantina scree

★★ Novice

Yes, same #%?!ing problem here and gets this, EA keeps telling me it's APPLES fault, when Ea support the prior week before fixed my problem so guess what, they know who to fix the billing error, just not all ea customer support are actually qualified to figure it out...... It's bull#%?! Because I've spent money to get iTunes cards and I can't even use them....MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THEY DONT WANT MY MONEY, THEIR LOSS.

Message 3 of 5 (1,309 Views)

Re: Error 60: Game always requiring to restart or stuck in loading Cantina scree

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here, except they keep telling me I need to try on a different device, which I have. Worst customer service ever.
Message 4 of 5 (1,221 Views)

★ Novice

That's awesome ! People's complaining about an issue and no answer on how to fix it 

Message 5 of 5 (785 Views)