Error 327

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Re: Error 327

★★★ Novice

Yeah, the daily challenges always stay active for me. At least on PC, you still collect the reward (usually just a tiny sum of credits) and it stays active until it expires.

Message 71 of 171 (1,067 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also having this problem, across various ping sites too. Getting error code 1,066 too before joining a game. And, like a lot of peeps have mentioned, I also go from a game with a full lobby into the next game and find myself alone in a lobby, wait a few minutes and no one joins? The problem with this is, you don't get to play all the maps in succession because you have to leave the game and try find a new one. Also worth mentioning, I'm in South Africa and can often not find games in my region, so I switch over to a different ping site, and if I play a game, or can't find a game, either way, when I exit to the main menu again, the ping site has changed back to South Africa? Surely if I want to play on a U.k. server, I shouldn't have to manually change it every time I exit a game? Just for the record, I have played the first swbf just about daily since it came out a few years back, and have never had an issue finding a game.. Please fix this, I love Star Wars, but its really bumming me out with all this time wasted looking for games, changing settings over and over, and having to deal with numerous error codes. 

Message 72 of 171 (1,012 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Getting 327 every time I quit a mp game, loosing al progression. I've been stuck on Assault lvl 9 for 2 days now.

Great stuff. 

Why is it that every time EA go live with a new game, we get all kinds of stupid errors. 

Then you try correct your mistakes by quickly adding a patch, creating more errors than in the first place.

Then you ask people for dxdiag and telling them to try this and that. Even tho we all know that it is the game and poor programming that is the reason to this mess.

If I could, I'd have my money refunded like I did with a SWBF1. Unfortunately I ave bought the game via code. But I think that maybe you guys at EA can refund the people

that wants this. I think the cosumer law clearly states that, you can have a full refund if your product do not work as intended.

I realy wish that i did'nt purchased this *.

1 less fan. 

Message 73 of 171 (958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

BDay 2 and still not able to play because of this bug. This is getting on my nerves. Also no messages or communication from EA. The only thing they said is that this problem was "rare" and didn't affect a lot of players. I don't care how rare this problem might or might not be. I bought this game (pre-ordered even, stupid me) and I want to play it. So go fix that bug, or is this again how EA treats its customers?

Imagine it being the other way around. Ordering a game, playing it, but not paying for it. How fast would that problem get fixed, huh?

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 74 of 171 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. After playing heroes vs. villains and quit the mode it takes:

1. Forever to get back to the main menu... I mean how is this even possible in this age?

2. Error 327 appears and progression is lost. Some way to not advance too fast since microtransactions have been taken away?

On PS4 right here.

Message 75 of 171 (910 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue on PS4 when leaving. However, I end up losing all the experience from the previous matches and all the credits I earned.

Message 76 of 171 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here, its getting so frustrating losing credits and and xp. It happens even after the match is finished.

Message 77 of 171 (873 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh! Today after the first match i've left and get back to the main menu, no error message Pop up about 327. And i didn't changed anything. maybe they find the Problem for that? Will see this if i Play longer and in the next days.

Message 78 of 171 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game havent shown error 327 since some houres ago
Message 79 of 171 (819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm still encountering this issue!

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II

Platform: PS4

What is your issue related to? General

Summarize your bug: After match completion and leaving to main menu. I am presented with the error code 327. Progress for milestones, XP and Credits are lost and do not update.

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? shaquille_ray

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)

Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 21/11/2017 (since purchase)

What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:45 PM and persisting 

In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault

What is your time zone? AEDT (Australian Eastern Daytime 

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves: Enter a match, complete the match, leave the match and you're presented with the error.
What happens when the bug occurs? 

error message comes up and game goes back to main menu. Progress for milestones, XP and Credits are lost and do not update
What do you expect to see? I expect milestones, xp, and credits earned to update.
Please select your region OCE

AMD or Nvidia Model Number: N/A

Message 80 of 171 (808 Views)