Error 327

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Re: Error 327

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here. Worked fine two days ago, yesterday after 3-4 games at the end of the round, now it's at the point where I can't even finish a game before I get disconnected. The bug definitely hits you with increasing severity, at least in my case that's how it went.

Message 51 of 171 (966 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've been disconnected from my last 5 games half way through. Restarts don't seem to be solving anything. This is vastly disappointing.
Message 52 of 171 (961 Views)

★★ Novice
Same since the 1.03 patch i get disconnected midgame every game mode
Message 53 of 171 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Just purchased the game. (on PC)
First game, joined half way through, completed the match. Got no rewards. Score screen just showed "0".

Then I get this error (Code 327) which kicks me out of 4 games in a row.

So I've been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 for ~2 hours now, and so far have literally nothing to show for it.
[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 54 of 171 (917 Views)

★ Apprentice

yea looks like the lates patch really screwed things up, but it's weird that after the patch everything looks normal, it must have been something they turn on from the server end, or maybe they need to reset the servers.

Message 55 of 171 (895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here (Belgium). I only got the error code once or twice the last three days, but since the update I get it all the time, no matter what kind of mode I play. This is ridiculous.

Message 56 of 171 (892 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Also getting this after a few games then while the next is loading I get them.

Really buggy today after good 1st few days
Message 57 of 171 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Literally every game I’ve played today I disconnect and my rewards just disappears.. EA! Please fix this!
Message 58 of 171 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I cannot even use my star cards in game, not a single one of them and of some reason my level has been decreased from 10 to 0. I have checked my internet and it’s working. Please EA fix this problem.
Message 59 of 171 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me the same since the update 1.03. Ps4 pro
Message 60 of 171 (830 Views)