Error 327

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Re: Error 327

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having the same issue with me on PC. No issues with the beta or since the 14th just started happening last night. And it only happens to me on exit of online match. I'm not really sure that the progress is syncing either.

Message 31 of 171 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]
Message 32 of 171 (1,282 Views)

Re: Multi-player loads then gives me a code?

Hero

@EA_Darko wrote:

@DarthFDG The steps EA_David posted is "that restarting the game itself should let you find games again. Putting it into rest/sleep mode won't have an effect, but a restart should help".

This thread is for bug reports in relation to the issue and can be found under the Bug Reports here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-bug-reports-en

Either you're not tracking along with this thread or there is something wrong with Answers HQ.

I'm the one who entered the bug.  "Error 327" is the name of this bug, right?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 33 of 171 (1,242 Views)

Re: Multi-player loads then gives me a code?

★★ Apprentice
The steps that EA are telling us to take to fix the issue DO NOT WORK I've tried everything to fix this issue. It is not a problem from my end
Message 34 of 171 (1,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I having this issue too as well as error 2,889. It causes me to be unable to join any matches

Message 35 of 171 (1,207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too am plagued by 'Error 327'. It is ruining the game entirely. 

Message 36 of 171 (1,190 Views)

★ Guide

For me, it's to the point I consider the game unplayable.  I have only been able to finish a couple rounds since the 14th without the game freezing then getting error 327.  After spending the money for my son and myself, never again will I pre-order a game.  If these issues had manifested themselves in the beta, I would have been an easy decision, however, the beta was flawless.  At least EA has acknowledged the issue but not knowing the wait time is a buzz kill.  And forwarding ports?  Not and option as that can be done to one IP and I have four gaming PC's in my house, two of which have BF2 installed.

Message 37 of 171 (1,175 Views)

I can confirm the same issue on my X Box One X.

Message 38 of 171 (1,135 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue on PC and ongoing.

A bit annoying to be kicked out when xp and credits are important for upgrades...

EA...fix it...nearly 80 EURO are a lot of money for beta status...hmmm... ;-)

Message 39 of 171 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here on PC System began yesterday. Before no such issue was happened.

Must be something on the Connection to the Server in the Internet or on the Server itself.

Message 40 of 171 (1,093 Views)