by DarthFDG

Original Post

Re: Error 327

★★★ Novice

Get this error all the time! cant play! fix plz EA

Message 21 of 171 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue on PC (Win 8.1), just started to play an hour ago, I'm barely able to finish a match until I'm disconnected and get an Error 327, no matter the mode I play. Frown

Message 22 of 171 (1,622 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here...

Windows 10:

-Can enter matches but after exiting it shows this error 327

-Cannot watch video on start page, just showing loading screen

Message 23 of 171 (1,602 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

im seeing 327 a lot if i quit in between matches. its not even annoying really just should not be happening - but for me thats all it is, an incorrect popup.

Message 24 of 171 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Novice
Happens to me when I exit a match. Usually can't start any other game after, have to restart game for it to work again. Can't even get my friends into a squad party. Took us 30 mins of messing around with it for it to work.
Message 25 of 171 (1,521 Views)

Multi-player loads then gives me a code?

★★★ Newbie
Game loads half way through then gives me a code 327? Wtf! My Internet is fine but your servers don't wanna connect.
Message 26 of 171 (1,480 Views)

Re: Multi-player loads then gives me a code?

Community Manager

@Ghan701 I have moved your post to this thread in which the issue is being documented. Could you try the steps posted by EA_David above to see if they help.

Darko.png
Message 27 of 171 (1,465 Views)

Hero

@EA_Darko wrote:

@Ghan701 I have moved your post to this thread in which the issue is being documented. Could you try the steps posted by EA_David above to see if they help.

not following...

a) There are no steps from EA_David - just an acknowledgement that it's a known issue.

b) It's unclear where you moved this to.  What other Error 327 bug report are you referring to? 

Unclear why you didn't leave this where it is...

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 28 of 171 (1,455 Views)

Community Manager

@DarthFDG The steps EA_David posted is "that restarting the game itself should let you find games again. Putting it into rest/sleep mode won't have an effect, but a restart should help".

This thread is for bug reports in relation to the issue and can be found under the Bug Reports here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-bug-reports-en

Darko.png
Message 29 of 171 (1,446 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It might help for those unable to find games, but many people have this problem happening in the middle of matches.

As for myself, It worked mostly great since the early access started, only disconnecting a total of 3 times, but today I tried entering a match 4 times (restarting the game after the 1st two) and in all I actually "found" matches which had disconnection symptoms (such as character selection delay, people freezing in running pose and random switchings between 1st and 3rd person mode) at the very first seconds of the match, and then dced. I play from Israel, and other games work great, and so did this one until today. what the ... is wrong with connection?

Message 30 of 171 (1,424 Views)