Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 327

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug getting message that connection to EA servers is lost Yesterday this was happening when exiting a match. Now it's happening when trying enter a match - can't even get into a match at this point.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:40 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to enter a Galactic Assault map. After the screen comes up showing which theater we're about to enter, the error message pops up. When I press OK, it takes me back to main menu - i.e. cannot enter the match.
What happens when the bug occurs? error message comes up and game goes back to main menu
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to go into Galactic Assault At this point I cannot enter Galactic Assault at all.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Summarize your bug getting message that connection to EA servers is lost Yesterday this was happening when exiting a match. Now it's happening when trying enter a match - can't even get into a match at this point.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:40 AM
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to enter a Galactic Assault map. After the screen comes up showing which theater we're about to enter, the error message pops up. When I press OK, it takes me back to main menu - i.e. cannot enter the match.
What happens when the bug occurs? error message comes up and game goes back to main menu
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to go into Galactic Assault At this point I cannot enter Galactic Assault at all.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

See attachments

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 1 of 171 (18,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 327

Hero

Good news (hopefully).

This is supposedly fixed.  See 1.03 release notes -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Star-Wars-Battlefront-II-Release-Notes-Patch-1-03/m-p/647...

For those of you who had this issue, has the error gone away?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 140 of 171 (10,766 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue.  Anyone figure this out?

Message 2 of 171 (18,070 Views)

★ Apprentice

same issue here, i can play a game or 2.. then i get disconnected from the server with the same error code, after that i cant join a multiplayer game.. it seems to go away randomly, ill go do other stuff, then come back and it works fine for another game or 2, then i get disconnected again and cant join a game.

Message 3 of 171 (18,040 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue for me.

Restarting the game can make it work again for 1-2 matches.

Have tried variations of disabling firewall, flushing dns, resetting router, etc. Might work for a short time (or it's because I restarted the game)... Then the problem comes back again.

Message 4 of 171 (17,989 Views)

ERROR CODE 327

★★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After completion of multiplayer matches when I exit to main menu I receive this message "You have lost connection to EA servers..... ERROR CODE 327"; and all challenges I completed in that match are resetted. This generally happens in all multiplayer modes.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? pladnor
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/14/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Between 01:15 AM - 05:00 AM & 6:30 AM
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happens most of the time when you try to exit to main menu after completion of a multiplayer match. (starfighter assult, galactic assult, etc.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Although the message says that my connection to EA servers is lost, my actual connection do not get lost. I do not have any problem joining another multplayer match. Only problem is that challenges I completed during the match get lost when I receive "Code 327", and I can not claim the rewards.
What do you expect to see? I do not want to see Error Code 327. And I want to claim the rewards for the challenges I completed in multiplayer matches.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU : x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores GPU : 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine (original PS4 configuration)

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After completion of multiplayer matches when I exit to main menu I receive this message "You have lost connection to EA servers..... ERROR CODE 327"; and all challenges I completed in that match are resetted. This generally happens in all multiplayer modes.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? pladnor
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/14/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Between 01:15 AM - 05:00 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happens most of the time when you try to exit to main menu after completion of a multiplayer match. (starfighter assult, galactic assult, etc.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Although the message says that my connection to EA servers is lost, my actual connection do not get lost. I do not have any problem joining another multplayer match. Only problem is that challenges I completed during the match get lost when I receive "Code 327", and I can not claim the rewards.
What do you expect to see? I do not want to see Error Code 327. And I want to claim the rewards for the challenges I completed in multiplayer matches.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU : x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores GPU : 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine (original PS4 configuration)

Message 5 of 171 (17,909 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same issue here can't even finish a game it just cuts out with the same error code it's ridiculous
Message 6 of 171 (17,911 Views)

Re: ERROR CODE 327

★★★★★ Novice
Same thing here on Xbox One. All my ports are open and I have an open NAT type with a pretty decent connection.

The issue has to be on their end.
Message 7 of 171 (17,861 Views)

Error Code 327

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Summarize your bug I played 3 rounds on Galactic Assault, and then the server kicked me out. Now, every time I try to rejoin ANY game mode it kicks me out and I get Error code 327. This isn't on my end because Warthunder, Garry's Mod and all multiplayer games I have work perfectly. Speedtest also indicated that the connection was fine and so did my provider.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RainsOCastamere
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/15/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:40-45AM
What is your time zone? AET - GMT + 10:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happens when I try to join any match at any given time, regardless (so Galactic Assualt, Starfighter, Heroes/vills etc). You could probably find it on your servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked out on the loading screen for a match. My connection to the game however, still remains. I'm still able to access all online tools and even get to the loading screen of a game. Yet each time I get booted for Error code 327.
What do you expect to see? I expect to at least see the class selection screen in a match.
Please select your region Australia
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1060 OC 3G- MSI make.

DxDiag provided

Message 8 of 171 (17,851 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue for me. In researching it looks like this problem applies to all platforms (xbox, PS4, & PC). I have check all my firewall and router settings and everything looks correct. I hope this gets fixed asap. 

Message 9 of 171 (17,868 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yup, I’m having this same issue on PS4 Pro. I can’t connect to servers despite playing several matches earlier today. I’ve checked all my routers and settings and everything is okay. All my other games including BF1 work online.
Message 10 of 171 (17,823 Views)