Re: Error 327

by TooOld2Care4130

Original Post

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. This is a known issue, hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but the restart should help for now.  

For now we have word that restarting the game itself should let you find games again. Putting it into rest/sleep mode won't have an effect, but a restart should help.

Matchmaking into different game modes may also help and should be faster than a restart. 

Hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but hopefully this info helps for now.

@Sindanar This issue seems to be relatively rare overall, do you consistently get it after 1/2 matches? How many times have you encountered this. Did you quit out during a match or in the middle of one?

Thanks again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 171 (2,570 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue on Xbox One

Message 12 of 171 (2,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David For me it seems to happen after about 2-3 matches and then while actually joining the next match is when I get the Error 327.  It says joining, then starts to load the match when I get the 327.  Seems pretty consistent working this way after finishing a 2nd or 3rd match and then trying to get into the next one is when it happens.

Message 13 of 171 (2,525 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here on Xbox.  Every 2-3 games and game is still glitchy like SWBF1.  I thought you all would get the server issue sorted out by this time.  If this is going to be an ongoing problem I am going to request a refund and deal with it in SWBF1.

Message 14 of 171 (2,504 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yep same here on ps4 except for me I usually can't even finish a game before it kicking me out with error code 327. Very frustrating considering I paid extra money just to play it early and I can't even play a game without being kicked out for no reason
Message 15 of 171 (2,490 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too on XB1X
Message 16 of 171 (2,468 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Having same issue this afternoon. The first three days were flawless, perfect matchmaking, no boots,no drop outs, great. Tonight I gave up trying to get online to play with my squad because just kept giving me 327errors, game would seem like it was letting me, then errors out. When joining on a mate, I get put in queue when there are spots, but never get into game. Rebooted router, closed game, re opened, rebooted PS4... gave up on playing with my squad, one last try, I closed down, reopened, search for game on my own, get in, play 1round, great. Next game, we freeze up mid game, running on the spot, then the game crashed n gave me error 672. Please fix this guys, I have loved the first three days n bragged to all my mates that holding off on purchasing, about how great the new server n matchmaking were...

Message 17 of 171 (2,448 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have all the time, after around 10min into game. Havent been able to finish a round yet. Terrible.

Nothing seems to work. All ports open, firewall off, flushed DNS, QoS on highest for games.

Never had any problems with any other game, like BF1, Battlefront 1
Message 18 of 171 (2,431 Views)

★ Guide

This error is currently happening on the PS4 (West Coast, USA). A Galactic Assault game will load the title screen, but the error notice displays and kicks me back to the main menu. Tried to play several games, but to no avail. 

Message 19 of 171 (2,417 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly the same issue for me in South Africa on PC...

Message 20 of 171 (2,404 Views)