by CodeSync

Original Post

Error 2495

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug I have “unlocked” the Kenobi emote for Darth Maul but it isn’t unlocked. Every time I load into the main menu, I get an error stating my unlocks led cannot be obtained and I have an error 2495.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CodeSync
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/14/2109
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:23 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlocking something might replicate the bug
What happens when the bug occurs? It pops up an error message saying I have the error code 2495 bug.
What do you expect to see? This problem resolved.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080ti

Please fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (410 Views)

Re: Error 2495

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@CodeSync 

Whenever opening a new report it's a good idea to check around if there's already a report on the issue. This Error 2495 has a pinned report on the front page because many players have been experiencing it. So I suggest you go there and add your experience to the mix. It's more effective then opening multiple reports on the same issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-2495/td-p/8362068

Message 2 of 4 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PROBLEM STILL PRESENT in different platform and for different achivment... by 3 years! Jesus, instead ot make new maps and expansion pack, FIX THE BUG!

Message 3 of 4 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@RogueZeroRendarI looked at the earlier post but it isn't exactly the same issue.  Some of us have not unlocked the reward (in my case, Maul's "Kenobi" emote).  We were supposed to receive it but it is not useable at this time.  And as another commenter mentioned, the post you refer to is months old and for a different platform.  So, no, it does not seem logical or pertinent for me to click 'me too' or comment on that particular post, when the issue is not identical.  

Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)