Re: Error 2495 after completing A Tremendous Service

by R1cardao

Original Post

Re: Campaign reward bug

★★★★★ Expert

The uncontrolled pop up system is a BUG that has been haunting this game since launch. By itself it may not be a BUG, but a consequence of other BUGs that call for the pop up notifications.

It becomes harder to tackle this as it's probably a consequence of different and unrelated bugs on anything that could call the popup notification system.

Message 51 of 212 (1,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Unstoppable_444 Interesting, I did buy the cowards emote and not the Iden one. Don't have any Iden reward spam so you're mostly likely correct. It does seem like an easy fix, but since a minority of players have the issue I can only assume this won't be looked at by Dice. 

Message 52 of 212 (1,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@RogueZeroRendar Hmm, you could be right, but I feel Dice should have bugs like this fixed immediately. The fact that it has been in the game since launch is not much of a surprise according to Dice standards, but something like this should have been tackled by now. Hopefully they are able to take a look into this bug and fix it because it's very irritating to deal with.

Message 53 of 212 (1,730 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lmaotoby 

I totally agree with you. And BTW, I'm compiling a list of Day 1 BUGs never solved, and guess what I've just found: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Battlefront-2-reward-bug/m-p/6449283#M1073

bug

Reported back in the 22nd of November, 2017.

Message 54 of 212 (1,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@RogueZeroRendar Well there we go... I mean seriously how can Dice allow this to be in there game for this long... Especially when its been reported. 

Message 55 of 212 (1,894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

* EA keeps giving badges for commentaries but not fixing the error 

Message 56 of 212 (1,922 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This bug is so ridiculous and irritating to my eyes !!! Fix it EA (And don't forget of milestone: Offensive Formation)

[ "Avenge Our Emperor" Emote Crate ]

2019-11-06 (6).png

2019-11-02 (2).png

Message 57 of 212 (1,847 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

👎🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😒 😔

2019-11-06 (6).png

Message 58 of 212 (1,908 Views)

★★ Novice
@R1cardao Boo EA booo!
Message 59 of 212 (1,841 Views)

Error 2495

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Every time I enter the main menu, I am greeted with « Sorry, we could not grant you your reward, please try again or check your inventory for new items. Error code: 2495 » I already have the emote, it’s the « Lack of Faith » emote and it’s supposed to grant me the crate for it but it isn’t, and it’s just displaying this error every time I enter the menu. I looked online to see if people also had the same problem and it appears they do, this is really a joke, this game is almost 3 years old and they haven’t fixed it yet ?!!!
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ParachutisteFr
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/20/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you took the time and looked at the forums you’ll find plenty of people who have the bug already.
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives you the typical reward notification in the top right and then right afterwards it gives me the error notification.
What do you expect to see? I expect it to be gone.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Nothing else to add 

Message 60 of 212 (1,842 Views)