Re: ERROR 2495 FIX IT PLEASE EA/DICE

by R1cardao

Original Post

Re: Campaign reward bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Also, here is one more screenshot of what the spam looks like... (just to clarify the unopened crates are daily crates not the reward).spam

Message 41 of 212 (3,988 Views)

ERROR 2495 FIX IT PLEASE EA/DICE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug message appears on screen saying "error 2495"
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Eljay500
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/12/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) night time
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk you made the game. i completed "complete your training" challenge and my reward was a luke victory pose i may have already had, i'm not sure. now every time i use the main menu it randomly pops up, as well as "reward recieved!" several times in the corner
What happens when the bug occurs? Message appears
What do you expect to see? FIX THE BUG ALREADY PLEASE
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I noticed other people on here experiencing the same issue since the game came out.  I find it absurd that they haven't bothered to fix it yet.  Like it can't be that hard, right?

Message 42 of 212 (1,886 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. I've even completely reinstalled Windows and this still keeps happening. It's so ridiculously annoying. I've been searching for a fix for weeks and nothing. I'm afraid we might be stuck with this issue forever. 

Message 43 of 212 (1,801 Views)

Re: A New Problem With Milestones! Error 2.495

★★ Novice

Can you please tell what these "suggested fixes" are? I've been searching for weeks and I can't find anything. I even tried completely reinstalling Windows 10 and the problem is still there. I don't know what else to do. 

Message 44 of 212 (1,745 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Supernautilus 

So prepare yourself to dive deep into this more then a hundred pages long report ( https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-claim-reward-although-I-ve-completed-the-milestone/t... ) that was unproperly closed that compiles milestone issues since the beginning. There you'll find many suggestions scattered through the pages. Some worked for some people, but nothing that was universally accepted.

I myself have never experienced this BUG, unless I didn't notice it. I can confirm it never happened to weapon unlocking milestones, as those I cared, but many others I haven't checked ever, so I'm unaware if I had this BUG already. I hope you can find a solution there that fixes it for you.

Message 45 of 212 (1,687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, this there must be a complaint until that EA sees and fixes !!!

Message 46 of 212 (1,713 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RogueZeroRendar @Supernautilus This new problem for me arose after of last update in which they removed the daily loot boxes. This problem clearly it's related with the boxes, where they are not giving the rewards.
Message 47 of 212 (1,649 Views)

Campaign reward issue.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug I recently bought the game however I have been unable to receive my career rewards after finishing the campaign, specifically the last Inferno mission where it said I'd receive an award but I haven't gotten any from them, even though it states as '' rewarded '' what can I do to fix this?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MocTruise
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/18/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:10
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure??
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not receive my crates from the campaign
What do you expect to see? My rewards?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I'm not sure how to fix this or how the crate system works as I'm new but I cannot find anything to open these rewards that I've received.

Message 48 of 212 (1,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

У меня такая же проблема на PS4

Message 49 of 212 (1,684 Views)

Re: Campaign reward bug

★★★ Novice
@lmaotoby I have the same issue! I already bought the cowards emote, and i think that's why it gets bugged. For example, there's also an iden emote that you unlock in the campaign, but I didn't buy that one before i played the campaign and that did work, so i think you only get the spam notification if you bought an emote before you unlocked it in campaign.

The pop-up comes up every thirty seconds, it's really annoying. This seems like an easy fix, hope it will get resolved soon.
Message 50 of 212 (1,760 Views)