Erroneous events occuring

by Stephbrt

Original Post

Erroneous events occuring

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Kindle Fire HD 10
OS Version FIRE OS 5.5
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Checking event logs associated with my game progress? I don't know how you track events occurring or automatic event updates on player accounts.
What do you expect to see? A return of the llama token and 2k simoleons spent due to game error.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I just logged in to Sims Mobile and a ton of different events popped up.

The first one was "second floor permit was approved" and I couldn't play until I purchased a room. I was apprehensive about doing anything, but the game said the first upstairs room would be free so I attempted to progress. However I was charged for 2k simoleons  and a llama token and the room was built on the first floor and not the second. I hadn't yet gone through the process to get a permit in the first place but I couldn't do anything else in game until I bought a room. 

Then after closing out the app and opening again to see if it would help me move forward, events like the eco lodge saying it had been funded (wasnt), some backyard bbq event, a lemonade stand, an anniversary (not married yet) and special traits for my kid (no kid yet) all popped up with each new log in.

Message 1 of 2 (401 Views)

Re: Erroneous events occuring

Hero

@Stephbrt 

The best you can do now is to contact an EA advisor.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)