Re: Envelope stuck in inventory

by JustPatricia

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Has anyone figured out how to delete this envelope yet. I have no idea what it is. Haven't completed any collections or anything. I did send some metals to the Geo Council and got some Elements (but by no means all) along  with this mysterious letter that cannot be read or deleted.

Message 21 of 31 (879 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've got the stuck envelope as well. Exited game, went back in, tried testingcheats, etc. I don't know what the heck is in it but...

Message 22 of 31 (871 Views)

★★★ Novice

my sims (2 children, 1 teenager) came home from school with two homework books each. i sold one of each of their books and now the remaining books won't let me click on them or use them or anything, but they're still in my sims' inventory. not sure if this is the same bug, because it's not an envelope, but it's still stuck in the inventory.

Message 23 of 31 (629 Views)

Hero

Even after reloading the game ? Have you tried going travelling with them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 31 (624 Views)

★★★ Novice

i reloaded the game and the stuck items were gone, but it happened again after i bought them new homework and i didn't delete the items this time. i haven't reloaded the game yet but i will see what happens then.

Message 25 of 31 (615 Views)

Hero

Maybe going to another lot is enough

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 31 (609 Views)

Hero

@rumbutter have you come across this issue ever again ?

Is it still an issue ?

@T1nf0il @Barbara917 @mrstragicclown

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 31 (564 Views)

Hero (Retired)

not since the last time happened so far so good, i ended up using the plan outfit saved the household to the library  , saved my house to the library started a new game and placed the lot and sims into the new game  any items my sims had in the inventory's where gone by doing that

if it crops up again I'll holler

Message 28 of 31 (557 Views)

Hero

I'm going to remove this from the active list for now. It's still listed on the archive one if you need to find it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 31 (552 Views)

★ Novice

You can reopen this one... the problem still exists. Frown

Message 30 of 31 (122 Views)